IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

3 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

I don’t believe ( no I know) I have ever claimed everything you post is made up.

If you are going to bring up punching people in the face you can’t be surprised that your past admissions are going to haunt you. 

There is a huge difference between saying you hit someone to defend someone you cared for in the heat of the moment, and posting on a forum that you think someone you have never met deserves a punch and that others would likely be queuing up to do it.

Its abhorrent and lost login should be taken to task over it

Just now, Ramseyboi said:

There is a huge difference between saying you hit someone to defend someone you cared for in the heat of the moment, and posting on a forum that you think someone you have never met deserves a punch and that others would likely be queuing up to do it.

No, it wasn't nice, but hardly a real threat given the anonymity of most on here. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ramseyboi said:

Given the way things are going why not just call it a day now and not be banned? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, quilp said:

Given the way things are going why not just call it a day now and not be banned? 

I don’t think it’s in his nature. Remember Monty Python and the Holy Grail?

One of the knights who insisted he could keep fighting although he’d had several limbs cut off.

Reminds me of that

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, quilp said:

Because this is the saddest forum inhabited by the saddest people on the internet known to man.

It is an absolute laughing stock.  People talk about it, laugh about it, and setup accounts to take the piss out of the hardcore few who post for years and years and gang up on any newcomer they don’t like.

You club together to bully new posters (despite claiming bullying is not acceptable @Roxanne) and are all a bit sad and pathetic.

John Wright is an absolute clown, and none of you realise that people set accounts up on here just to bait you.

There are a few posters who seem fairly normal, but the majority of you are just sport for other people seeing how far they can push it before the big mighty Mr Wright wades in with the ban hammer.

For info.  Every single thing I have posted is 100 percent true.  You freaks need to get out more and mix with people under 60 😂

Edited by Ramseyboi
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Ramseyboi said:

Because this is the saddest forum inhabited by the saddest people on the internet known to man.

It is an absolute laughing stock.  People talk about it, laugh about it, and setup accounts to take the piss out of the hardcore few who post for years and years and gang up on any newcomer they don’t like.

You club together to bully new posters (despite claiming bullying is not acceptable @Roxanne) and are all a bit sad and pathetic.

John Wright is an absolute clown, and none of you realise that people set accounts up on here just to bait you.

There are a few posters who seem fairly normal, but the majority of you are just sport for other people seeing how far they can push it before the big mighty Mr Wright wades in with the ban hammer.

For info.  Every single thing I have posted is 100 percent true.  You freaks need to get out more and mix with people under 60 😂

Why do you waste so much of your life posting on it then?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, HeliX said:

Why do you waste so much of your life posting on it then?

It is normally minutes a day.  Today I was voluntarily isolating and all the usual dickheads took it upon themselves to be a bit thick and decide I was a risk to the island - so I have had spent time home alone while the family were out, and now with a few mates, pointing out what spanner’s you all are

1 minute ago, Ramseyboi said:

It is normally minutes a day.  Today I was voluntarily isolating and all the usual dickheads took it upon themselves to be a bit thick and decide I was a risk to the island - so I have had spent time home alone while the family were out, and now with a few mates, pointing out what spanner’s you all are

People said you were breaching the covid regs, which you are. Not sure why that observation causes you so much malaise.