IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

1 minute ago, HeliX said:

You had a positive test and left the house. Can't be much clearer than that, can it.

Oh my god.  I can’t even be arsed explaining it to Dickheads anymore.

The test that iom gov base things on was negative before, just after, and three times since.

and even if I did leave fhe house it was with sensible precautions and put nobody at risk.  People who don’t test are a bigger risk 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ramseyboi said:

Oh my god.  I can’t even be arsed explaining it to Dickheads anymore.

The test that iom gov base things on was negative before, just after, and three times since.

and even if I did leave fhe house it was with sensible precautions and put nobody at risk.  People who don’t test are a bigger risk 

You had a positive test, taken from yourself, indicating you are positive for coronavirus. You're only kidding yourself that it doesn't count. Nobody else is going to buy it.

Like I said, I don't actually care what you do, but being unable to admit it is spineless.

• Like 1

You had a positive test, taken from yourself, indicating you are positive for coronavirus. You're only kidding yourself that it doesn't count. Nobody else is going to buy it.

Like I said, I don't actually care what you do, but being unable to admit it is spineless.

You total melt

It was a test taken for experimental reasons.  All tests taken following the guidelines have been negative.

Yet, despite that, I changed my plans yesterday and today and have only had people round after 2 negatives over 24 hours apart.

Plus, sensible grown up are now largely in agreement that isolating people with no illness is stupid anyway.

I would put money on me being more responsible and cautious over recent weeks that you have been.  When was your last LFT and how many have you done since omicron became a thing?

Just now, Ramseyboi said:

I would put money on me being more responsible and cautious over recent weeks that you have been.  When was your last LFT and how many have you done since omicron became a thing?

How much money are you going to put down before I tell you?

Just now, Ramseyboi said:

7p

Not even enough for a Freddo.

I have immuno-compromised family members, so I have only been to family-only events since the 2nd week in December, and I have tested before each one as well as testing twice a week as a matter of course. And I work from home. There's no further precautions I could have taken this Christmas that would've made any improvement on that in terms of safety.

Not even enough for a Freddo.

I have immuno-compromised family members, so I have only been to family-only events since the 2nd week in December, and I have tested before each one as well as testing twice a week as a matter of course. And I work from home. There's no further precautions I could have taken this Christmas that would've made any improvement on that in terms of safety.

There are no further precautions I could have taken without basically giving up on life 

Have you done a throat swab?