IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

1 minute ago, Ramseyboi said:

There are no further precautions I could have taken without basically giving up on life 

Have you done a throat swab?

I did put life on pause for most of the month. Seemed like the most responsible thing to do given the family situation.

I have accepted the positive result of exactly the same number of throat swabs you have.

3 minutes ago, HeliX said:

I did put life on pause for most of the month. Seemed like the most responsible thing to do given the family situation.

I have accepted the positive result of exactly the same number of throat swabs you have.

What?

So are you saying you haven’t done one, and so are basing your negative status on nasal?

If that is the case you can’t be sure you are negative?

Just now, Ramseyboi said:

What?

So are you saying you haven’t done one, and so are basing your negative status on nasal?

If that is the case you can’t be sure you are negative?

You seem sure you're negative despite a positive throat swab, so I'm not sure you're forming the cohesive argument you believe you are here.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Ramseyboi said:

Because this is the saddest forum inhabited by the saddest people on the internet known to man.

It is an absolute laughing stock.  People talk about it, laugh about it, and setup accounts to take the piss out of the hardcore few who post for years and years and gang up on any newcomer they don’t like.

You club together to bully new posters (despite claiming bullying is not acceptable @Roxanne) and are all a bit sad and pathetic.

John Wright is an absolute clown, and none of you realise that people set accounts up on here just to bait you.

There are a few posters who seem fairly normal, but the majority of you are just sport for other people seeing how far they can push it before the big mighty Mr Wright wades in with the ban hammer.

For info.  Every single thing I have posted is 100 percent true.  You freaks need to get out more and mix with people under 60 😂

In the interest of balance.

A long time ago, I worked for a company that organised direct flights off the Island to European destinations. One early winters morning, we were all at the airport to see out a flight to Lapland. Unfortunately the inbound aircraft was late.

Queue John Wright. John gathered about 40 kids sat in a circle in the middle of the check-in area floor. He then proceeded to sit in the middle of them, and read them a story (Winnie to Pooh if I'm not mistaken). In fact, he may have even had a pooh bear costume on. That last bit may not be correct, but I have a fairly decent memory.

Top man John. I'll never forget that particular random act of kindness. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ramseyboi, there's a few on here who had you sussed as soon as you appeared. And true to form, here we are, with you in yet another guise having yet another meltdown. As Helix said, why spend so much of your time on MF if it, and we, are all sheight? Truth of the matter is that you just can't stay away, and it's been the same for years. No matter how much effort you put into re-inventing yourself you're not quite accomplished enough to hide behind the latest creation, the giveaways always shine through in the end. You always give me laugh. 

It's the vanity-based attention and existential validation that drives you, an almost adolescent-like seeking of approval and affirmation.

Anyway, what toppings did you get on your pizza by the way? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, HeliX said:

You seem sure you're negative despite a positive throat swab, so I'm not sure you're forming the cohesive argument you believe you are here.

But you seem sure I am positive based on one throat swab and 40 plus negative nasal ones, yet you haven’t done a throat yourself?

Bizarre!

1 minute ago, quilp said:

Ramseyboi, there's a few on here who had you sussed as soon as you appeared. And true to form, here we are, with you in yet another guise having yet another meltdown. As Helix said, why spend so much of your time on MF if it, and we, are all sheight? Truth of the matter is that you just can't stay away, and it's been the same for years. No matter how much effort you put into re-inventing yourself you're not quite accomplished enough to hide behind the latest creation, the giveaways always shine through in the end. You always give me laugh. 

It's the vanity-based attention and existential validation that drives you, an almost adolescent-like seeking of approval and affirmation.

Anyway, what toppings did you get on your pizza by the way? 

My first time on here was a little unde a year ago.  I don’t know who you think I am from years ago but you keep making vague references to stuff I know nothing about.  You are very very wrong.

1 minute ago, Ramseyboi said:

But you seem sure I am positive based on one throat swab and 40 plus negative nasal ones, yet you haven’t done a throat yourself?

Bizarre!

Either throat swabs matter, and you are (self-confessedly) breaching covid regs, or they don't and it's irrelevant whether I've done one. Dealer's choice.

3 hours ago, John Wright said:

This level of posting is reminiscent of the build up to a TJ style meltdown.

1 hour ago, Ramseyboi said:

Because this is the saddest forum inhabited by the saddest people on the internet known to man.

It is an absolute laughing stock.  People talk about it, laugh about it, and setup accounts to take the piss out of the hardcore few who post for years and years and gang up on any newcomer they don’t like.

You club together to bully new posters (despite claiming bullying is not acceptable @Roxanne) and are all a bit sad and pathetic.

John Wright is an absolute clown, and none of you realise that people set accounts up on here just to bait you.

There are a few posters who seem fairly normal, but the majority of you are just sport for other people seeing how far they can push it before the big mighty Mr Wright wades in with the ban hammer.

For info.  Every single thing I have posted is 100 percent true.  You freaks need to get out more and mix with people under 60 😂

Are you sure you're okay?

11 minutes ago, quilp said:

Ramseyboi, there's a few on here who had you sussed as soon as you appeared. And true to form, here we are, with you in yet another guise having yet another meltdown. As Helix said, why spend so much of your time on MF if it, and we, are all sheight? Truth of the matter is that you just can't stay away, and it's been the same for years. 

You’re being fooled along with the others. All is not well in Ramsey. 

Edited by Paulos The Great
  • Haha 1

So, firstly, this is my first day back posting since being suspended on xmas eve, so, I would like to wish everyone a belated merry xmas, and a happy new year... inc @Roxannewho, according to one poster is my non existent alter ego.

Secondly, and this will most likely end up with another suspension or ban, but some things need to be said.  All this talk of nose swabbing, throat swabbing etc (the instructions on the box are very clear btw), should give way to arse swabbing imho, as I feel there would be a far higher infection rate of bs than there is covid, and I would suggest atm, the bs is far more toxic than covid will ever be.

Edited by Tricky
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, HeliX said:

Either throat swabs matter, and you are (self-confessedly) breaching covid regs, or they don't and it's irrelevant whether I've done one. Dealer's choice.

Wrong.  I didn’t say they matter

4 minutes ago, Ham_N_Eggs said:

Are you sure you're okay?

Yes.  I am very ok and very entertained thank you.  Especially by people assuming I am other posters past and present and being spectacularly wrong