IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

12 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

So the lesson learned from this is that nobody should ever...EVER...go full Karen

Great news. New year fresh broom. Hopefully that’s her gone and all the other nutters can now fuck off from social media and leave the rest of us to pick up their meticulously dropped scaremongering turds and get back to normal for 2022.

34 minutes ago, Paulos The Great said:

Someone else has now linked it above. She’s either had a day on the sauce or she’s just lost it. She clearly sees no issue with what she said and then defaults to claims that government is trolling her like it’s a conspiracy. I’m guessing she isn’t one to delete a tweet or apologize. We’re all starting to see perhaps why nobody could work with her. 

And I can say that there are a lot of people who have been counting down the days for  her true colours to be exposed. This is only a snippet of this woman's dangerous personality & if she reads this, she will know exactly what I am talking about. 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Max Power said:

I have no issue with Dr Glover, I did however think that, following some of her comments early on in the testing rumpus, that there was probably a reason for her to have been excluded from the club?

I think that keeping your professional opinions to yourself might be quite important in public life, unless you are specifically asked for them.  

I have no doubt that she is knowledgeable, experienced and very intelligent. From her communication since the start of the pandemic, she has proved herself to be extremely useful to the island and I’m sure that’s it’s appreciated and in the future she may well get a Buck House gong. Unfortunately I do think she possibly rubs people up the wrong way with her personality. Their may be a clash of personality between her and other professionals? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FookADoodleDoo said:

And I can say that there are a lot of people who have been counting down the days for  her true colours to be exposed. This is only a snippet of this woman's dangerous personality & if she reads this, she will know exactly what I am talking about. 

But why was she championed by so many?

6 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

Don’t they make a noise when you run?

Hey Rox …

I’ve got those ones with the pseudo Gold chain that sits loose around your neck but when you go all Usain Bolt the rubber band is deployed a la Horace Grant … Google him babe ;0)

HNY Covid wizards x

1 minute ago, 2112 said:

I have no doubt that she is knowledgeable, experienced and very intelligent. From her communication since the start of the pandemic, she has proved herself to be extremely useful to the island and I’m sure that’s it’s appreciated and in the future she may well get a Buck House gong. Unfortunately I do think she possibly rubs people up the wrong way with her personality. Their may be a clash of personality between her and other professionals? 

In that other professionals have the right sort of personality?

Nothing unfortunate about it.

She can’t be that intelligent to conduct herself the way she does

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

But why was she championed by so many?

An interesting question.

Normally ”Manx Crabs” would have pulled her back.

Maybe a time of crisis, one of our own, arguing against Government or talking in layman’s terms to her followers made her something of a celeb. 

That became a double edge sword I believe as she was asked for her opinion on many things and gave exactly that. 

Edited by 747-400
typo speed to sword
  • Like 1