IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

5 minutes ago, Rhumsaa said:

well she's been pretty public about a lot of info (dunno if this is part of it as I didn't follow her) so could be easily obtained by someone being malicious

If you were reading the posts and her comments in retaliation as it was happening last night then you will understand. She took herself off Twitter because of the back lash but failed to see why people were angry with her. She’s done it before.  If she was truly hacked then she would be calling the police. 

1 minute ago, FookADoodleDoo said:

If you were reading the posts and her comments in retaliation as it was happening last night then you will understand. She took herself off Twitter because of the back lash but failed to see why people were angry with her. She’s done it before.  If she was truly hacked then she would be calling the police. 

she might have called the police? time will tell on that front

8 minutes ago, James Blonde said:

It's certainly been reporter to the Information Commissoner and Manx Care from the point of view that somebody was leaking patient information to Glover or whoever she claims hacked her account. 

By whom?

I find it incredible that someone as tech savvy as Dr G and who has potentially sensitive information in her iCloud account does not already have two factor security.  

If she has been hacked, it is by someone who knows the history and how inflammatory the tweets were rather than some random hacker who wants to introduce her friends to a sure fire money spinning idea/lottery/state benefit. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, FookADoodleDoo said:

All seems a but like the Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde to me.

Edited by James Blonde

2 minutes ago, FookADoodleDoo said:

Someone on her new Twitter page asked whether she had called the police and as a result she blocked them and made her account private. It speaks volumes. 

I think you're taking two not necessarily connected events and drawing a coinclusion

Just now, FookADoodleDoo said:

Oh she has blocked them.  It’s confirmed on Twitter. It’s nothing new anyway. It’s what she is known for. 

no I was meaning that she made her account private as a result

I'm sure she has been blocking people 

I don't necessarily think that blocking people equals guilt in this case

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rhumsaa said:

she might have called the police? time will tell on that front

She won’t have much choice if there is the slightest possibility that she’s been hacked and sensitive information could be released, with hackers you tend to work on worst case scenario. Hopefully it won’t have any impact on her business.

6 minutes ago, Annoymouse said:

She won’t have much choice if there is the slightest possibility that she’s been hacked and sensitive information could be released, with hackers you tend to work on worst case scenario. Hopefully it won’t have any impact on her business.

if it is her business you'd assume she has some insurance to cover these sorts of events

14 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

Rest assured if she was hacked by IOM Government GTS then all the police will have to do is go outside and find the two blokes in a van on her drive at the end of a very long LAN cable as they'll have done the usual really shit job.

GTS couldn't solve a Peppa pig jigsaw.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Rhumsaa said:

if it is her business you'd assume she has some insurance to cover these sorts of events

Insurance almost always require a crime number. If as she has suggested in the past that people send her messages containing sensitive information then she would have a duty to report it and it would need to be throughly investigated to determine how large this potential breach is. I might even report it myself.

35 minutes ago, FookADoodleDoo said:

Oh she has blocked them.  It’s confirmed on Twitter. It’s nothing new anyway. It’s what she is known for. 

33 minutes ago, Rhumsaa said:

no I was meaning that she made her account private as a result

I'm sure she has been blocking people 

I don't necessarily think that blocking people equals guilt in this case

She'll deny it three times before a fook crows. 

• Like 1