IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

10 minutes ago, Lost Login said:

If she has not been truthful, which I expect is the case as at no point has she posted that she has no idea whether the allegations posted by the "hacker" are true, then I think that is extremely damaging for her and her business as being able to rely on the honesty and integrity of scientists is extremely important in the profession.  

This tweet pretty much sums it up 

C541986B-8DC7-4CAB-9AE9-51766630CE0E.jpeg

1 hour ago, Gladys said:

As it unfolds, it all becomes terribly sad.  There are no winners here -

The AG's family have had their bereavement belittled and ignored.  And now at the heart of a social media shitstorm.  You would just hope that in their grief and shock they are not witnessing this nonsense. 

RG has damaged her reputation, possibly beyond repair, first by the tweet, then not retracting it when it was pointed out to be inappropriate and not even now after she claims a hacked account.  Whether it was hacked or not, an apology would be in order.  None forthcoming.  If the hacking was a futile attempt to cover her misjudged (putting it politely) tweet, then that raises even more issues.

Just sad all round. 

I think her reputation has gradually eroded over the last 6 months with some very unprofessional tweets.

Pick on the facts, don’t criticise others’ education. or partners.

Edited by 747-400
six months added and a typo
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Gladys said:

By whom?

I find it incredible that someone as tech savvy as Dr G and who has potentially sensitive information in her iCloud account does not already have two factor security.  

If she has been hacked, it is by someone who knows the history and how inflammatory the tweets were rather than some random hacker who wants to introduce her friends to a sure fire money spinning idea/lottery/state benefit. 

I know of someone who has made a complaint to the Information Commissioner and Manx Care. Maybe it will come to nothing. 

1 hour ago, offshoremanxman said:

The line (lie) about the old account hack is now in her new official biography on her account header. Up from 10 followers to 41 today. The covern must be re-assembling. 

60AAF073-1B41-472B-9BFF-F429403B8992.jpeg

Not all of us are in her covern! I got under the wire when I saw it all imploding last night. Her first tweet on her new account at around 11pm (which has now been deleted!) and read “Congratulations you found my new account!”. Someone who has been hacked does not prioritise a new account, while the hack is ongoing…and if they did, why wait until this morning to say so! Her true colours have now been shown! 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Advocates Devil said:

Not all of us are in her covern! I got under the wire when I saw it all imploding last night. Her first tweet on her new account at around 11pm (which has now been deleted!) and read “Congratulations you found my new account!”. Someone who has been hacked does not prioritise a new account, while the hack is ongoing…and if they did, why wait until this morning to say so! Her true colours have now been shown! 

And the second (also disappeared, though there is a screenshot on here many pages back) said words to the effect of ”I’m done with the Isle of Man”. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 747-400 said:

And the second (also disappeared, though there is a screenshot on here many pages back) said words to the effect of ”I’m done with the Isle of Man”. 

‘I’m done with the isle of man’ was in response to the backlash she got from her followers after she tried to lighten the nature of her tweets. 

12 minutes ago, Advocates Devil said:

Her new account is still active but now protected. Can only see her tweets if she accepts your friend request 👍

10 minutes ago, FookADoodleDoo said:

‘I’m done with the isle of man’ was in response to the backlash she got from her followers after she tried to lighten the nature of her tweets. 

Ok, I got blocked quite early on in proceedings last night.

Edited by 747-400
  • Like 1