IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

9 minutes ago, Zarley said:

Three legs. 

Usually, what he said, what she said, and the truth...

The only way any conclusive outcome will ever come of this is is lawyers and computer forensic analysts are brought in and the situation is investigated thoroughly by independent professionals. Anything outside of that is speculation, which will if anything, make the grieving process even more difficult for the family of Mr Quinn.  For their sake, I would respectfully suggest we all wind it in on this topic. If Mr Quinn's family wish to deal with this matter, the Gov, or Dr Glover, then its time for others to sit back and let the issue rest, or be dealt with formally, and in the absence of ongoing, needless speculation.

Edited by Tricky
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

Just now, Tricky said:

For their sake, I would respectfully suggest we all wind it in on this topic. If Mr Quinn's family wish to deal with this matter, the Gov, or Dr Glover, then its time for others to sit back and let the issue rest, or be dealt with formally, and in the absence of ongoing, needless speculation.

Another attempt to close down a subject that several posters seem to be happy to discuss. This Glover woman really does seem have a cult following doesn’t she? Can everyone please stop blaspheming against the messiah now please! The next one who does will be stoned and loudly called a blasphemer !!!!! 

3 minutes ago, Paulos The Great said:

Another attempt to close down a subject that several posters seem to be happy to discuss. This Glover woman really does seem have a cult following doesn’t she? Can everyone please stop blaspheming against the messiah now please! The next one who does will be stoned and loudly called a blasphemer !!!!! 

I have said the above out of respect for Mr Quinn's family, which is a particularly difficult subject for me at the moment having very recently lost a loved one myself. The last thing I would want is anyone speculating publicly regarding my loved one's passing. What has been put out there is out there, and can't be taken back unfortunately, but those that are continuing to drag the subject on are being equally as disrespectful to Mr Quinn's family as was the initial comments which started the issue.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Tricky said:

but those that are continuing to drag the subject on are being equally as disrespectful to Mr Quinn's family as was the initial comments which started the issue.

That’s absolute nonsense but an interesting change of approach to continue your cancel culture requests. Not one person who I can see above has said anything about Mr Quinn. The debate has been around Glovers spurious and frankly laughable claims of being hacked and nothing else. I can’t even see a mention of the former AGs name. Honestly the attempts at closing any and all debate around the true nature of your anointed deity are just sad and pathetic. 

Edited by Paulos The Great
Requests
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Paulos The Great said:

That’s absolute nonsense but an interesting change of approach to continue your cancel culture posts. Not one person who I can see above has said anything about Mr Quinn. The debate has been around Glovers spurious and frankly laughable claims of being hacked and nothing else. I can’t even see a mention of the former AGs name. Honestly the attempts at closing any and all debate around the true nature of your deity are just sad and pathetic. 

Well, i'll leave it at that - i've offered my opinion - no need to rant on about it to try and reinforce it (like some others), and keep the issue in the face of continued public discussions whilst there is a grieving family out there.