IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

23 minutes ago, wrighty said:

Some of them, sure. But then they were vulnerable before with risks from plenty of other viruses. But covid has given more people a ‘clinically vulnerable’ label than ever before. I met someone the other day basically living in fear because her husband, 60, is diabetic. He’s vaccinated and otherwise well. It’s not good. 

So in your professional opinion that individual is not at any risk?

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, John Wright said:

And it was a very easy balance weighted very much to life, not hiding away, enjoying myself, but being sensible 

My wife spent the first year living in terror. She admitted a lot of it was irrational. She has severe asthma and was convinced she would die if she contracted COVID-19. The vaccines helped to a big extent, she trusted that they would reduce the risk. Then last autumn she tested positive. She was quite ill but certainty not to a life threatening extent. It changed everything. She has no fear now and, thank goodness, we are traveling again. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, finlo said:

It may have escaped your notice but it's all but over now come on out from behind that sofa!

I presume you aren't a health professional and have absolutely no idea of what medical issues I or anyone else may or may not have. If that is the case then save your breath.

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Happier diner said:

My wife spent the first year living in terror. She admitted a lot of it was irrational. She has severe asthma and was convinced she would die if she contracted COVID-19. The vaccines helped to a big extent, she trusted that they would reduce the risk. Then last autumn she tested positive. She was quite ill but certainty not to a life threatening extent. It changed everything. She has no fear now and, thank goodness, we are traveling again. 

WOW !!!   a wife admitting she's irrational , where the fuck do you find one of those ????

• Haha 4