IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

14 minutes ago, 2112 said:

Cue another CM Alfie news conference. IOMG won’t like it one little bit, as it’s their way of controlling the population. 

To be fair, I don't think they want to continue with restrictions longer than is necessary.  However, despite the Manx solutions for Manx problems rhetoric at the beginning, don't expect them to be any more progressive than our near neighbour. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, quilp said:

UK government considering scrapping Covid restrictions early. #politicslive

Way to go...

Poor Dudley's already on the edge. 

Guernsey have already announced, following Jersey who have also scrapped landing forms, just leaves IOM with forms now!

https://www.channel103.com/news/guernsey/remaining-covid-restrictions-removed/

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Cambon said:

Yes.a month before us. Alf will have to bring ours forward. 

I hope to god he does.  I'm away in March and it would be brilliant if I don't have to bother with all the regulations on my return. 

• Like 5

17 hours ago, Banker said:

Blood clinic never closed. Location changed, moved back to original location, changed again, and is finally ( hopefully) returning to its original location, again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/3/2022 at 7:26 PM, John Wright said:

Yes. Although mine runs out in 2 weeks.

They’ve not been able to up load my third primary dose ( 64 days and counting ), yet.

Promised this weekend.

I get my booster on 1 March, and that may resolve the issue, which Minister Hooper blames on NHS Digital, Manx Care blame on the dose size ( the say my third was a full dose but a booster is only a half dose - not true of pfizer, both third and booster are identical, full doses ) when the truth is our digital record keeping, systems and method of storing, are crap and can’t talk to the English App. And they’ve known for 6 months ( and more )

Paul had same doses, same dates, adjacent booths, same batch numbers. France let him in today based on his Manx booster on his NHS App

Hi John,

did you get issues with Covid passport resolved?

I am traveling to Spain in 2 weeks & booster jab has vanished from NHS app in last week & my 270 days from jab 2 expires whilst in Spain.

Rang NHS Covid helpline & they say they will look into it but could take 21 working days!!