IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

16 minutes ago, Banker said:

Hi John,

did you get issues with Covid passport resolved?

I am traveling to Spain in 2 weeks & booster jab has vanished from NHS app in last week & my 270 days from jab 2 expires whilst in Spain.

Rang NHS Covid helpline & they say they will look into it but could take 21 working days!!

The latest I’ve been told is that Manx third primary doses will be uploaded, by NHS digital, to the travel pass portion of the NHS App starting today.

im not holding my breath. My booster is due 1st March. I’ve put all travel back until April.

You should be OK. You’ll only need it for entry. Restrictions in Spain are reducing. Not sure how much producing of green pass is still going on.

You don’t need it to get back to UK/IoM.

If your booster has been showing in the digital travel pass it’s probably a glitch and will reappear. May be related to the upload.

If you have a problem and travel is next day or two they can manually upload, as an exception.

contact is Covid Pass Resolution Team

T:+44(0) 1624 650700

CovidPass@gov.im

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, John Wright said:

The latest I’ve been told is that Manx third primary doses will be uploaded, by NHS digital, to the travel pass portion of the NHS App starting today.

im not holding my breath. My booster is due 1st March. I’ve put all travel back until April.

You should be OK. You’ll only need it for entry. Restrictions in Spain are reducing. Not sure how much producing of green pass is still going on.

You don’t need it to get back to UK/IoM.

If your booster has been showing in the digital travel pass it’s probably a glitch and will reappear. May be related to the upload.

If you have a problem and travel is next day or two they can manually upload, as an exception.

contact is Covid Pass Resolution Team

T:+44(0) 1624 650700

CovidPass@gov.im

Thanks for advice much appreciated, do you know if the 270 days expiry of pass for entry to Spain has to cover whole time there or just within 270 on entry?

you have to be fully vaccinated for entry to Spain still for all 18+

Edited by Banker

2 minutes ago, Banker said:

Thanks for advice much appreciated, do you know if the 270 days expiry of pass for entry to Spain has to cover whole time there or just within 270 on entry?

Just for entry

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Banker said:

Have you checked again to see if it’s reappeared?

I’ve just checked. My third hasn’t appeared as promised.

2 minutes ago, WTF said:

are you surprised ??

Not any more. And, sad to relate, the correspondence with Mr Hooper is as misleading and incorrect as that with his predecessor, Ashford.

Misinformation, excuses, blame shifting.

And I’ve discovered one of my constituency MHK’s - the fragrant Mrs Christian - doesn’t bother answering correspondence from constituents.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, John Wright said:

Have you checked again to see if it’s reappeared?

I’ve just checked. My third hasn’t appeared as promised.

It appeared on app again but won’t allow booster to be added to apple wallet & when you click to print pdf copy it vanishes again, bizarre! I’ve asked for a printed copy & assured this will show all details as it shows in records 

6 minutes ago, Banker said:

It appeared on app again but won’t allow booster to be added to apple wallet & when you click to print pdf copy it vanishes again, bizarre! I’ve asked for a printed copy & assured this will show all details as it shows in records 

It may be that the saving and printing issues are App glitches or iOS 15.3.1 issues. All sorts of bizarre problems.

1 minute ago, The Old Git said:

Have you asked Manx Care or UK NHS?

I’m off to Seville for a month at the end of March and haven’t really looked in to this to much at the moment. 

You have to ask ManxCare, as you can’t ring 119 from the Island. You have to ring 0808 1624 119.

You can download and print or e-mail from the NHS website if the app is playing up and order a hard copy

13 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

Easter in Seville is incredible, good move.

Went in January 2020 and spent five or six weeks there before moving to Lisbon. Had to cut that short after about a month as covid was kicking off and borders were closing. I was all for extending our stay by a few weeks “until it all blew over”. Glad my wife insisted we get home. 

Edited by The Old Git
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, John Wright said:

You have to ask ManxCare, as you can’t ring 119 from the Island. You have to ring 0808 1624 119.

You can download and print or e-mail from the NHS website if the app is playing up and order a hard copy

I rang the number above, who said they would get data resolution centre to ring but could take 21 days!

I can see the booster again on app but it still won’t add to wallet & if I click for the email copy it just shows first 2 doses! 

I am still within the 270 days on entry to Spain on 1/03 but going again April when I won’t so need resolving.

Some friends who have been several times over past months reported that last week, the borders officials at Alicante airport insisting on checking all QR codes for all vaccinations doses as well as entry form QR & passports for all arrivals from UK , took an hour to get through to baggage 

16 minutes ago, Banker said:

I rang the number above, who said they would get data resolution centre to ring but could take 21 days!

I can see the booster again on app but it still won’t add to wallet & if I click for the email copy it just shows first 2 doses! 

I am still within the 270 days on entry to Spain on 1/03 but going again April when I won’t so need resolving.

Some friends who have been several times over past months reported that last week, the borders officials at Alicante airport insisting on checking all QR codes for all vaccinations doses as well as entry form QR & passports for all arrivals from UK , took an hour to get through to baggage 

I’m fairly certain you’re experiencing an app glitch. Try the website route https://covid-status.service.nhsx.nhs.uk/. The app was very flaky in November, when, eventually, Manx 1st and 2nd doses were being uploaded. It’s possibly the same.

The website was more stable. Available from August. You can e-mail a copy, screen shot, etc.

What happens from the app if you choose the mail .pdf pass option?

OK you can’t store to wallet.

Why don’t you just screen shot the QR for doses 1, 2 and booster, then forward to yourself in an e-mail, plus print copies. It’s more laborious but wastes less time than constant chasing.

At least you’ve got an intermittent booster. I still don’t have my third dose QR and I’m more than 270 days after dose 2

22 minutes ago, John Wright said:

I’m fairly certain you’re experiencing an app glitch. Try the website route https://covid-status.service.nhsx.nhs.uk/. The app was very flaky in November, when, eventually, Manx 1st and 2nd doses were being uploaded. It’s possibly the same.

The website was more stable. Available from August. You can e-mail a copy, screen shot, etc.

What happens from the app if you choose the mail .pdf pass option?

OK you can’t store to wallet.

Why don’t you just screen shot the QR for doses 1, 2 and booster, then forward to yourself in an e-mail, plus print copies. It’s more laborious but wastes less time than constant chasing.

At least you’ve got an intermittent booster. I still don’t have my third dose QR and I’m more than 270 days after dose 2

Tried the website as suggested but exactly the same issues, can see but can’t add to wallet. From the app & website if I choose email PDF I just get the first 2 doses , I’ve taken a screenshot of booster & got first 2 doses in wallet.

I’m hoping that the letter will be correct or data resolution centre can resolve!