IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

11 minutes ago, Banker said:

Tried the website as suggested but exactly the same issues, can see but can’t add to wallet. From the app & website if I choose email PDF I just get the first 2 doses , I’ve taken a screenshot of booster & got first 2 doses in wallet.

I’m hoping that the letter will be correct or data resolution centre can resolve!

We can but hope. But I’ve been hoping, phoning, messaging, speaking with the resolution centre, CEO Manx Care, and the Minister, for 78 days, to no effect.

15 minutes ago, John Wright said:

We can but hope. But I’ve been hoping, phoning, messaging, speaking with the resolution centre, CEO Manx Care, and the Minister, for 78 days, to no effect.

Can they not provide you with a letter with codes on as presumably your records shows you’ve had required doses? Can’t believe there’s not others in same position but if they’re not traveling they may not have checked app eyc

41 minutes ago, Banker said:

Can they not provide you with a letter with codes on as presumably your records shows you’ve had required doses? Can’t believe there’s not others in same position but if they’re not traveling they may not have checked app eyc

I’ve got a letter. Had it December. It’s from Manx Care, with a covering letter from DHSC stating that Manx Care is the statutory public health provider for the Island.

No QR or 2D bar code, however. I’ve asked Renfe and SNCF, various hotels, Theatre du Capitole ( Toulouse ), Palais Garnier and Opera Bastille, plus eurotunnel, Ryanair, Brittany Ferries and easyJet whether it’s acceptable for travel, Check-In, entrance, etc. all say no.

Places operating green pass to enter have a QR scanner. It’s red or green. They aren’t interested in reading letters from Manx Care. It’s a yes or no. I may be able to argue in Barcelona or Madrid or Paris  ( to the chagrin of those behind in the queue ), but I can’t do that in Bulgarian - was due to go spend a weekend before end March as Paul is away skiing to end season.

Believe me, I’ve explored all the options. I’ve travelled quite widely since early September, nearly 12 weeks in Spain, France, Bulgaria. I’ve seen people refused. People allowed on planes by Check-In staff being refused entry due to health checks at arrival. They know the letter won’t work.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Banker said:

Tried the website as suggested but exactly the same issues, can see but can’t add to wallet. From the app & website if I choose email PDF I just get the first 2 doses , I’ve taken a screenshot of booster & got first 2 doses in wallet.

I’m hoping that the letter will be correct or data resolution centre can resolve!

I am sadly not planning any foreign travel in the next few weeks, but tried downloading the QR codes and the booster currently does not get added to the wallet, even though it did a few weeks ago. Prior to that my booster has sometimes shown in the app, sometimes not, so it not only you having issues, the App is very flaky. Good luck.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Out of the blue said:

I am sadly not planning any foreign travel in the next few weeks, but tried downloading the QR codes and the booster currently does not get added to the wallet, even though it did a few weeks ago. Prior to that my booster has sometimes shown in the app, sometimes not, so it not only you having issues, the App is very flaky. Good luck.

I managed to do a screenshot of booster as suggested by John & printed off as back up, next steps are SPTH ie Spanish locator form which looks a nightmare!

This week I approached my GP for an updated letter to include the booster I had in January, only to be told that the booster was not yet recorded on my records. Fortunately I had my card issued at the time of the jab as proof.

21 minutes ago, Non-Believer said:

This week I approached my GP for an updated letter to include the booster I had in January, only to be told that the booster was not yet recorded on my records. Fortunately I had my card issued at the time of the jab as proof.

Two completely different, unrelated issues. The data goes by a different route to upload the vax doses information in the immunisations section of either NHS App or Patient Access than the route to upload to the Digital Vax Passport section.

My third dose has shown in the medical record immunisation section since two days after each dose. But it’s not proof for EU ( or other ) digital travel pass or green pass for venue entry 

13 minutes ago, John Wright said:

Two completely different, unrelated issues. The data goes by a different route to upload the vax doses information in the immunisations section of either NHS App or Patient Access than the route to upload to the Digital Vax Passport section.

My third dose has shown in the medical record immunisation section since two days after each dose. But it’s not proof for EU ( or other ) digital travel pass or green pass for venue entry 

I was just surprised that it hadn't been added to my records, John. I'd had the booster in the first week in January, it's now the third week in February. Hopefully now having flagged it up it can be added, I'm still waiting now for my updated letter, for whatever use it may be?

3 minutes ago, Non-Believer said:

I was just surprised that it hadn't been added to my records, John. I'd had the booster in the first week in January, it's now the third week in February. Hopefully now having flagged it up it can be added, I'm still waiting now for my updated letter, for whatever use it may be?

I had a similar issue after by booster in early December. I e-mailed the CoVid helpdesk (the one that John has mentioned) and they had it sorted with the NHS within 48 hours, which I felt was pretty good. 

23 minutes ago, Non-Believer said:

What letter is this?