IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

4 minutes ago, John Wright said:

Was this NHS Digital England vaccination data centre, or the Manx one?

Something doesn’t ring true about that response. There is a totally separate NHS Scotland Travel App and pass, and in Northern Ireland a paper certificate ( valid for 6 months ) is issued by The NI devolved Department of Health. 

So generally the data won’t appear on the English NHS App, or records. They’re totally separate. Nor will it be accessible by people working for the English vaccination data resolution centre.

The problems are down to people who have had cross border vaccinations across the devolved administrations.  It’s a similar, but separate issue.

Wales and IoM don’t have their own app, they use the English one. 

Of course, the common thread is the incompatible data storage making transfer, without manual intervention, difficult.

Problem is it took from June to end August to upload Manx data to the English web site, and until end August to upload to the App. IoM took its place behind Wales for manual upload/workaround.

As they knew of the difficulties at least 8 months ago the way booster and third doses was recorded here could, and should, have been changed.

It was the UK one who the IOM person  on 0808 1624 number contacted as he said he had no access to data! The UK person said she couldn’t access IOM data either & suggested I ring IOM number!!

I asked the UK person was what I was experiencing was common & she said there’s been lots of issues over booster not appearing in records etc.

I may have misheard but she did say they get calls from Scotland & Ireland about issues & can’t help them either.

I’ve got a screen shot of booster so hopefully sufficient if letters are also incorrect 

8 minutes ago, Banker said:

It was the UK one who the IOM person  on 0808 1624 number contacted as he said he had no access to data! The UK person said she couldn’t access IOM data either & suggested I ring IOM number!!

I asked the UK person was what I was experiencing was common & she said there’s been lots of issues over booster not appearing in records etc.

I may have misheard but she did say they get calls from Scotland & Ireland about issues & can’t help them either.

I’ve got a screen shot of booster so hopefully sufficient if letters are also incorrect 

The only QR code anyone has ever been interested for me has been the most recent one ( in my case dose 2 of 2 and the 270 days.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, John Wright said:

The only QR code anyone has ever been interested for me has been the most recent one ( in my case dose 2 of 2 and the 270 days.

I think the issue is now for a lot of Uk & IOM residents like yourself  that they are past the 270 days so need proof of booster to enter Spain, France etc & are having difficulties getting it 

5 minutes ago, John Wright said:

1 minute ago, Banker said:

I think the issue is now for a lot of Uk & IOM residents like yourself  that they are past the 270 days so need proof of booster to enter Spain, France etc & are having difficulties getting it 

Perhaps the guys and gals who work on this are just hoping all the countries relax their restrictions. I don't expect they will so they had better get their fingers out and sort it. Holiday season approaches. 

4 minutes ago, Happier diner said:

Perhaps the guys and gals who work on this are just hoping all the countries relax their restrictions. I don't expect they will so they had better get their fingers out and sort it. Holiday season approaches. 

The problem with already uploaded data, that has already generated a booster 3/3 QR seems to be a glitch. Temporary we all hope. There was a similar issue about passes and doses going missing when the data was uploaded in November.

The Manx third primary dose issue affects only 1633 of us. It should resolve when we get our 4th dose/booster.

Just now, Gizo said:

If I was to get the booster on Monday and I’m going to Spain next month. Only checked I’ll be 297 days. In simple terms how do I get a document to prove the booster? If it’s not showing on the NHS app

Boosters should transfer and show. So you should be OK. The current issue should be temporary.

But if it doesn’t show, you, like me, are stuffed

13 minutes ago, Banker said:

No. The booster data  has been transferring, showing and generating a code. I’m pretty sure the recent flaky appearance and disappearance is a temporary glitch. The same occurred in the early days of uploading Manx data to the app in November. It came and went.

The issue I’ve been having is that I didn’t have a booster, I had a third primary dose. It’s that dose data that Manx Care still can’t transfer or NHS Digital won’t upload.

For anyone who needs things urgently, travelling in the next few days, there is a manual transfer process for booster data. It’s very time intensive. But they will do it.

3 hours ago, John Wright said:

The issue I’ve been having is that I didn’t have a booster, I had a third primary dose. It’s that dose data that Manx Care still can’t transfer or NHS Digital won’t upload.

I was in a similar position to yourself, John. So I walked in to the Walk-in Vax Clinic at Ramsey Cottage, two weeks ago today, and asked for a FOURTH jab, which they gave me.    This is showing-up on my NHS Covid Pass data as "Dose 3 of 3", although it is actually my Fourth Jab.                                                                                                        

11 minutes ago, KERED said:

I was in a similar position to yourself, John. So I walked in to the Walk-in Vax Clinic at Ramsey Cottage, two weeks ago today, and asked for a FOURTH jab, which they gave me.    This is showing-up on my NHS Covid Pass data as "Dose 3 of 3", although it is actually my Fourth Jab.                                                                                                        

I'm quite staggered that they did that. 

4 minutes ago, Happier diner said:

Me too HD, but they ghd reducesdhe time-gap between Jab 2 and Booster from 6 months to 3 months. And like John W, I am extremely vulnerable, and was told that I needed a fourth jab, so I asked for it, and got it on Feb 05.

44 minutes ago, Happier diner said:

Why?

That’s what happens to the ClinExVuln/immunocompromised. We get a third primary jab then a booster (4th Jab ) after 3 months.

Im due my booster ( 4th jab ) on 2/3. 

I’m happy that it showed up for @KERED. Hope mine does. Manx Care said it should. But my confidence in what they tell me has been shaken.

Hope at end of tunnel.