IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

6 minutes ago, John Wright said:

Why?

That’s what happens to the ClinExVuln/immunocompromised. We get a third primary jab then a booster (4th Jab ) after 3 months.

Im due my booster ( 4th jab ) on 2/3. 

I’m happy that it showed up for @KERED. Hope mine does. Manx Care said it should. But my confidence in what they tell me has been shaken.

Hope at end of tunnel.

Fingers crossed, John. My 4th Jab was on 5th Feb, and it showed up on my record almost immediately.

Booster Picn.jpg

16 minutes ago, John Wright said:

Why?

That’s what happens to the ClinExVuln/immunocompromised. We get a third primary jab then a booster (4th Jab ) after 3 months.

Im due my booster ( 4th jab ) on 2/3. 

I’m happy that it showed up for @KERED. Hope mine does. Manx Care said it should. But my confidence in what they tell me has been shaken.

Hope at end of tunnel.

He hadn't told me that! 🤐

He was staggered too, and he knew his circumstances 🤣

Edited by Happier diner

3 hours ago, Happier diner said:

He hadn't told me that! 🤐

He was staggered too, and he knew his circumstances 🤣

He did tell you, so did I. I think he’s staggered about being able to do it at a drop in. I’d expected to receive an appointment, but I’ve been told to just turn up on 2 March at a drop in. My medical record and my vax card both say third dose, not booster.

It was a fight in November/December to get that difference recognised. My appointment letter was for a booster, but nobles had previously written saying I was to have a third dose, followed by a booster. I had to phone to ensure the vax clinic had it right.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, John Wright said:

He did tell you, so did I. I think he’s staggered about being able to do it at a drop in. I’d expected to receive an appointment, but I’ve been told to just turn up on 2 March at a drop in. My medical record and my vax card both say third dose, not booster.

It was a fight in November/December to get that difference recognised. My appointment letter was for a booster, but nobles had previously written saying I was to have a third dose, followed by a booster. I had to phone to ensure the vax clinic had it right.

I'm sure you are right. I mustn't have noted it. 

22 hours ago, Banker said:

Thanks, did you have to attach any vaccinations proof to Spanish locator or show at airports?

Yes, attach your vaccination pass with QR code to your flight operator and produce and scan on entry to arrival airport. The process only takes a few minutes extra and is relatively simple. Enjoy your trip.

• Thanks 2

The NPM this saying that 5-11 year old age group are going to get their vaccination after Easter. Why then and not now? As many countries are opening up, some still require that everyone is vaccinated or no entry. It may spoil some Manx residents plans if they have booked holidays especially for Easter. 

6 minutes ago, 2112 said:

The NPM this saying that 5-11 year old age group are going to get their vaccination after Easter. Why then and not now? As many countries are opening up, some still require that everyone is vaccinated or no entry. It may spoil some Manx residents plans if they have booked holidays especially for Easter. 

Most countries don’t have vaccination or entry requirements for under 12’s. I’m assuming it’ll be logistics. The best way of delivering will be school clinics.

Its also being discussed that the CEV will get a 2nd booster/5th dose.

The 3rd dose booster programme still 15,000 doses to go and there are 10,000 who’ve not had 1st doses

If traveliing from uk ....... Chidlren over 12 no longer need to be vaccinated to enter Spain. Adults must be double jabbed if second jab is over 270 'old' on date of arrival booster needed. Spanish health form easy to fill in .....can fill in a single form for a family  saves time entering similar details for each traveller as per the uk form, random checks at borders to ensure vaccination criteria met