IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

3 hours ago, TheTeapot said:

The FBPE ZC types are predictably having a lovely day.

"Boris killed the queen" "What if Charles had worn a mask" etc 

Still, 95. There's no vaccination against the clock.

I would be more surprised if Elizabeth I had Covid-19. 

Still Manx Radio never reported when Princess Anne came down with the shits visiting the Island a few years ago... so not sure why this is relevant. 

Screenshot_20220220-155623_Chrome.jpg

3 hours ago, Raffles said:

Do you have to be vaxxed to enter spain if over 12 then? I have unvaxxed friends who went recently so presume not.

Going myself soon and wasn't aware I needed online proof of vaccination status 

You don’t need on line proof of vaccination. You need a digital certificate, on line, stored, screen shot or printed. You can order a printed one by phone. They all have a validity of 30 days. So a posted to you print takes up to 10 days and thus has an effective life of 20.

You also need the QR code from spth spanish travel locator. Again this has to be generated on line. But you can print and produce 

These are the regs.

All travellers coming from countries and areas considered at risk must hold proof of vaccination, recovery from COVID-19 or a negative test result. The list of risk and high-risk countries is updated every 7 days (see the list valid between 14 and 20 February).

Accepted documents - either in the form of 'EU Digital COVID Certificates' or equivalent documents:

Proof of full vaccination. Validity: between 14 and 270 days after the last scheduled dose of the primary vaccination series was administered. After 270 days, vaccination certificates must include a booster dose.
Only vaccines authorised by the European Medicines Agency (EMA) and the World Health Organization (WHO) will be accepted for travellers from non-EU and non-Schengen countries. Certificates with other vaccines will also be accepted if the last dose was administered with an authorised vaccine.

Negative result to a pre-departure molecular test (valid 72 hours) or rapid antigen test (valid 24 hours). Consult the list of rapid tests approved by the European Commission.

Proof of recovery from COVID-19. Validity: from day 11 after the first positive molecular test and up to 180 days after the sample date.

Children younger than 12 are exempt from submitting these certificates, but not from completing the Health Control Form and obtaining a QR code.

Children aged 12-17 can enter if they provide a negative result to a molecular test, valid 72 hours.

2 hours ago, John Wright said:

You don’t need on line proof of vaccination. You need a digital certificate, on line, stored, screen shot or printed. You can order a printed one by phone. They all have a validity of 30 days. So a posted to you print takes up to 10 days and thus has an effective life of 20.

You also need the QR code from spth spanish travel locator. Again this has to be generated on line. But you can print and produce 

These are the regs.

All travellers coming from countries and areas considered at risk must hold proof of vaccination, recovery from COVID-19 or a negative test result. The list of risk and high-risk countries is updated every 7 days (see the list valid between 14 and 20 February).

Accepted documents - either in the form of 'EU Digital COVID Certificates' or equivalent documents:

Proof of full vaccination. Validity: between 14 and 270 days after the last scheduled dose of the primary vaccination series was administered. After 270 days, vaccination certificates must include a booster dose.
Only vaccines authorised by the European Medicines Agency (EMA) and the World Health Organization (WHO) will be accepted for travellers from non-EU and non-Schengen countries. Certificates with other vaccines will also be accepted if the last dose was administered with an authorised vaccine.

Negative result to a pre-departure molecular test (valid 72 hours) or rapid antigen test (valid 24 hours). Consult the list of rapid tests approved by the European Commission.

Proof of recovery from COVID-19. Validity: from day 11 after the first positive molecular test and up to 180 days after the sample date.

Children younger than 12 are exempt from submitting these certificates, but not from completing the Health Control Form and obtaining a QR code.

Children aged 12-17 can enter if they provide a negative result to a molecular test, valid 72 hours.

Pft, bollocks to all that malarkey.

Rented cottage by the lakes this year. 

• Like 1

@John Wright Same as yourself, I'm considered ExtVun. and went for my third shot end of 11/21. The card is stamped 'booster' and was the Comirnaty vax.

After reading what you said about it being the full dose and not a booster, I rang to confirm whether it was a full dose or a half. After being in one queue after another, and speaking to a trio of head-scratchers, I gave up in the end.

In a year from now, it's possible travel will be less conditional. I can wait that long should that be the case. 

45 minutes ago, quilp said:

@John Wright Same as yourself, I'm considered ExtVun. and went for my third shot end of 11/21. The card is stamped 'booster' and was the Comirnaty vax.

After reading what you said about it being the full dose and not a booster, I rang to confirm whether it was a full dose or a half. After being in one queue after another, and speaking to a trio of head-scratchers, I gave up in the end.

In a year from now, it's possible travel will be less conditional. I can wait that long should that be the case. 

The Pfizer/Comirnaty was a full dose whether it was given as a booster or a third shot for the vulnerable.  The only difference was what it said on the paperwork.  It was the Moderna/Spikevax that was a half dose as booster, full for third dose.

2 hours ago, snowman said:

Given that the IOM follows the England in relation to inbound travel and PLF. I hear that the PLF is likely to be removed from mid April. Will that trigger the same move from IOM Government.....

Not sure why we’ve still got entry forms from CTA , Channel Islands have scrapped them

• Like 1