IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

23 hours ago, John Wright said:

These are the regs.

All travellers coming from countries and areas considered at risk must hold proof of vaccination, recovery from COVID-19 or a negative test result.

So unvaccinated can enter with a negative test? It seems like that's the easiest way then, whether vaccinated or not!

37 minutes ago, Raffles said:

So unvaccinated can enter with a negative test? It seems like that's the easiest way then, whether vaccinated or not!

That’s entry.

Some places* will then require to see/scan your covid pass to go into public spaces, bars, restaurants, hotels. You can get a RAT or PCR every few days during your stay, or use your vaccination pass.

Having to test every 48/72 hours is expensive and time consuming.

* varies from autonomous community to autonomous community.

Just downloaded my vaccination travel pass showing third dose. Saved to wallet, screen shot, e-mailed and printed the pdf.

Taken 83 days.

Next dose on 2/4. Wonder if that will take as long, and the 5th around TT??

i do notice my doses are listed as 1 of 2, 2 of 2, and 3 of 3.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just remember our two or three deaths a week are the equivalent of a thousand times that in the UK. This means in simple terms that...........................

Where we regularly have 1 to 4 deaths a week where Covid is involved up to 28 days prior to death. 

That would equate to 1,000 or 4,000 deaths a week in the UK. THIS IS ALWAYS MISSED ON OUR MEDIAS REPORT'S OF OUR  IOM COVID DEATHS................

Do you think Boris would be so keen to remove all regulations if they were as bad as us?

We have been one of the worst areas IN THE WHOLE WORLD FOR death and even moreso the persecution and imprisonment of residents,

Having said that, okay China welded flat dwellers into their buildings if they had Covid but our governments response was only less mental/ EVIL because our welders had already been locked up in prison.

Come on Wrighty .

You are a stats guy, tell me why our figures don't count..................Why 3 0r 4 a week dead don't equate to to 3 0r 4 thousand in the UK.

It has being going on for a while on the island, as in months, so what do you think?

12 minutes ago, Boris Johnson said:

Just remember our two or three deaths a week are the equivalent of a thousand times that in the UK. This means in simple terms that...........................

Where we regularly have 1 to 4 deaths a week where Covid is involved up to 28 days prior to death. 

That would equate to 1,000 or 4,000 deaths a week in the UK. THIS IS ALWAYS MISSED ON OUR MEDIAS REPORT'S OF OUR  IOM COVID DEATHS................

Do you think Boris would be so keen to remove all regulations if they were as bad as us?

We have been one of the worst areas IN THE WHOLE WORLD FOR death and even moreso the persecution and imprisonment of residents,

Having said that, okay China welded flat dwellers into their buildings if they had Covid but our governments response was only less mental/ EVIL because our welders had already been locked up in prison.

Come on Wrighty .

You are a stats guy, tell me why our figures don't count..................Why 3 0r 4 a week dead don't equate to to 3 0r 4 thousand in the UK.

It has being going on for a while on the island, as in months, so what do you think?

Do we have an higher average age than the UK?

Just now, offshoremanxman said:

That’s sort of right I suppose. We’ve been like New Zealand or Hong Kong in terms of over the top rules but still with a proportionate death rate higher than the UK. The proportionate percentage of the population imprisoned must be a world beater too. A lot of those deaths though were still linked to one care home outbreak. 

It doesn't matter where the deaths happened, you could say that about any countries in the world if you knew where their deaths occurred.

For example 65% plus of UK deaths occurred in similar care home settings, and we are at about a similar overall level now.

Its like saying we all survived the coach crash apart from the ones that were killed at the front of the coach. Bottom line is lots of people died.

24 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

UK deaths per 1M population are 2,400 our equivalent is 971. 

160,000 Deaths in 68 MILLION persons  IS A LOT LESS THAN

79 deaths in 85 thousand persons.

ETA I  JUST SPOTTED A MISTAKE

I WAS WELL OUT,

fuck me I am getting rid of this calculator and will walk away head held low  🙂............

Edited by Boris Johnson
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Boris Johnson said:

160,000 Deaths in 68 MILLION persons  IS A LOT LESS THAN

79 deaths in 85 thousand persons.

Do the FUCKING math

160k divided by 68 mill is 0.0024

79 divided by 85k is   9.30

WHICH IS THE MUCH HIGHER NUMBER????????????????????????????????

79 divided by 85,000 = 9.30 !!!!!!

You seriously need to get a new calculator!!!

3 minutes ago, Nellie said:

79 divided by 85,000 = 9.30 !!!!!!

You seriously need to get a new calculator!!!

I have just seen that too.

I have just realised I have paid far more in tax than I should last year and following a poll and I am considerably less good looking than I thought i was. 🙂 

Which would explain a lot.

Edited by Boris Johnson
  • Haha 2

44 minutes ago, Boris Johnson said:

Come on Wrighty .

Since when is 79 over 100 weeks two or three a week?

• Like 1