IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

1 hour ago, Boris Johnson said:

160,000 Deaths in 68 MILLION persons  IS A LOT LESS THAN

79 deaths in 85 thousand persons.

ETA I  JUST SPOTTED A MISTAKE

I WAS WELL OUT,

fuck me I am getting rid of this calculator and will walk away head held low  🙂............

58 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

I don’t have to do the maths. World-o-meter has done it for me. Those are the official stats per equivalent 1M of population. As per that link. 

54 minutes ago, Nellie said:

79 divided by 85,000 = 9.30 !!!!!!

You seriously need to get a new calculator!!!

When do we get the final answer?

1 hour ago, Boris Johnson said:

The 2or 3 a week dead is what is being reported on our media every week when they release the figures.

No, they don’t. Never have. There were weeks, months, with no deaths, in 2020 and in first 9 months of 2021.

@Banker

Has your covid travel pass stabilised now? Able to download and e-mail and save to wallet dose 3/booster?

I think the instability commenced when the vulnerable dose three data started to be uploaded and finished when it was completed.

That was a repeat of what happened in November on upload to the App.

56 minutes ago, John Wright said:

@Banker

Has your covid travel pass stabilised now? Able to download and e-mail and save to wallet dose 3/booster?

I think the instability commenced when the vulnerable dose three data started to be uploaded and finished when it was completed.

That was a repeat of what happened in November on upload to the App.

No I still can’t add to wallet & email copy still showing only 2 doses, although it shows clearly I have had booster. I have requested a letter which hopefully will show all doses.

May try deleting app and downloading again 

21 minutes ago, Banker said:

No I still can’t add to wallet & email copy still showing only 2 doses, although it shows clearly I have had booster. I have requested a letter which hopefully will show all doses.

Bugger. 

im now interested to see what happens to my 4th & 5th doses/boosters

1 hour ago, Banker said:

Same problem here.   Please let us know if you manage to resolve this. 

2 hours ago, Banker said:

I had loads of trouble with the app. Deleted it and went in directly to NHS website. Works perfectly. I reckon it is an iOS issue. 

46 minutes ago, Cambon said:

I had loads of trouble with the app. Deleted it and went in directly to NHS website. Works perfectly. I reckon it is an iOS issue. 

Works fine for me on an iPhone. Not that I’m planning to travel soon - seems like a right pain in the arse, vaccine cert or not. 

• Like 3