IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

It’s working on both iPhones and both iPads ( work and personal - ex work 5 years old ).

I’ve not had issues once the data was uploaded. And travel is really easy, and, with fewer people travelling, more pleasant than it’s been for years.

3 hours ago, Cambon said:

I had loads of trouble with the app. Deleted it and went in directly to NHS website. Works perfectly. I reckon it is an iOS issue. 

3 hours ago, wrighty said:

Works fine for me on an iPhone. Not that I’m planning to travel soon - seems like a right pain in the arse, vaccine cert or not. 

2 hours ago, The Old Git said:

Works OK on my iPhones as well, for now.

4 minutes ago, John Wright said:

It’s working on both iPhones and both iPads ( work and personal - ex work 5 years old ).

I’ve not had issues once the data was uploaded. And travel is really easy, and, with fewer people travelling, more pleasant than it’s been for years.

On android I downloaded to Google Pay last month and it worked ok, just went to update and it shows booster QR on app but will not download to Google Pay and the pdf and the email option do not show the booster just the two initial doses. Seems different everytime you log in

Is a screenshot of the QR code page acceptable when you travel?

5 minutes ago, ellanvannin2010 said:

On android I downloaded to Google Pay last month and it worked ok, just went to update and it shows booster QR on app but will not download to Google Pay and the pdf and the email option do not show the booster just the two initial doses. Seems different everytime you log in

In reverse order,

yes.

Im always belt and braces, so pdf stored in cloud, e-mailed to self, wallet download, screenshot and a hard copy.

it’s really frustrating when technology won’t do what it’s supposed to.

we are going to require for international travel for at least the rest of 2022. I suspect 2023. But I can’t see the requirement for passes domestically in each destination carrying on long.

2 hours ago, ellanvannin2010 said:

That’s exactly the issues I have except I’m on iPhone with apple wallet, I’ve got a screenshot which I will use but second jab which is still within 270 days on arrival in Spain is back up.

I have reported issues to NHs app team but get constant emails asking for more information like who is your doctor, email address etc which I’ve already supplied so don’t hold out much hope of getting a solution.

Alf Cannan appears to be asleep at the wheel as this is a total dereliction of his duties. 

https://www.manxradio.com/news/isle-of-man-news/covid-19-rule-change-wont-be-brought-forward-says-cm/

I'd the issue is the time to get the vulnerable vaccinated they've had 12 months. The jabbers have been touring the island like some kind of never ending Queen tribute band. So there's literally no excuse not to be vaccinated if you want to have it. 

All restrictions need lifting immediately or at the very latest March 1st. 

• Like 1

Boris Johnston in the UK is ending the remaining Covid rules including the end of statutory isolation from tomorrow (Thursday 24/2/22),  meanwhile Alfie’s daily announcement is that the Isle of Man won’t follow suit, it needs more time to vaccinate children apparently. Come the 31 March 2022 are they going to turn around and say we are still keeping the rules as we haven’t finished vaccination yet?’ 

2 minutes ago, 0bserver said:

Alf Cannan appears to be asleep at the wheel as this is a total dereliction of his duties. 

https://www.manxradio.com/news/isle-of-man-news/covid-19-rule-change-wont-be-brought-forward-says-cm/

I'd the issue is the time to get the vulnerable vaccinated they've had 12 months. The jabbers have been touring the island like some kind of never ending Queen tribute band. So there's literally no excuse not to be vaccinated if you want to have it. 

All restrictions need lifting immediately or at the very latest March 1st. 

More Government incompetence I’m afraid. They are checking QR codes for all arriving people off the boat at the sea terminal. This should have ended, you only need to complete the paperwork online so it’s recorded, so I’m reliably informed. The left arm doesn’t know what the right arm is doing. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, 2112 said:

More Government incompetence I’m afraid. They are checking QR codes for all arriving people off the boat at the sea terminal. This should have ended, you only need to complete the paperwork online so it’s recorded, so I’m reliably informed. The left arm doesn’t know what the right arm is doing. 

It's totally pointless especially once England lifts the legal iso requirement as people will be free to hop on the ferry. 

I'm aware of some Doomers still bombarding MHKs, public figures and others with their usual 'blood on your hands' emails. .

Has Alfred lost his nerve?

He's beginning to seem like a lame duck Chief Minister. 

He's afraid to tackle the Doom Coven...

He's afraid to tackle the Unions and their pay demands... 

He's afraid to tackle the Green Lobby and get gas drilling started...

We're yet to see any real backbone or leadership from him.

Edited by 0bserver

5 minutes ago, 0bserver said:

It's totally pointless especially once England lifts the legal iso requirement as people will be free to hop on the ferry. 

I'm aware of some Doomers still bombarding MHKs, public figures and others with their usual 'blood on your hands' emails. .

Has Alfred lost his nerve?

Didn’t know he had one? 

It seems the Civil Servants and other figures are pulling Alfie’s strings.

44 minutes ago, 2112 said:

Apparently they shouldn’t be checking these any more but no one has told the checkers!!

2 minutes ago, Banker said:

Apparently they shouldn’t be checking these any more but no one has told the checkers!!

JPW is certainly aware of the situation and now hopefully these little huts can be taken down immediately. It definitely reinforces the view that the left arm doesn’t know what the right arm is doing. 

On 2/19/2022 at 1:54 PM, John Wright said:

No, because the paper derives from the same data set that powers the web site and app.

But first of all you need to get the booster. Carts & horses!

Jabbed on Monday, booster showing on NHS app on Wednesday.

Thats pretty good.

• Like 1