IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

19 hours ago, ellanvannin2010 said:

On android I downloaded to Google Pay last month and it worked ok, just went to update and it shows booster QR on app but will not download to Google Pay and the pdf and the email option do not show the booster just the two initial doses. Seems different everytime you log in

Is a screenshot of the QR code page acceptable when you travel?

Still having problems with App but the letter from NHS arrived showing all 3 doses with relevant QR codes so good to go with paper!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Amadeus said:

Tons more vaccine side effects observed by medical insurance companies in Germany than official figures first suggested. 

https://www.nordkurier.de/politik-und-wirtschaft/impf-nebenwirkungen-total-unterschaetzt-2347227402.html

Thanks for that @Amadeus. I see there's the recommendation that the injection be aspirated before depressing the plunger so as not to introduce the vaccine straight into a vein. Sensible, but should've been introduced at the start of the program. 

17 minutes ago, Amadeus said:

Tons more vaccine side effects observed by medical insurance companies in Germany than official figures first suggested. 

https://www.nordkurier.de/politik-und-wirtschaft/impf-nebenwirkungen-total-unterschaetzt-2347227402.html

I'm not really convinced especially as others using the same data seem to find different effects.  I suspect the problem may lie with the definition of side effect.

• Like 1

Have registered to get the online vax certificate, all fine and show the two doses plus the booster.

But when I try to download the App to my android it says it is not available in my country.  Why does that keep happening, especially when DHSC says the app is now available for IOM residents? 

I know there is a workaround, but really why is this a constant issue? 

PS if someone can remind me of the app to download that sorts the issue out, I would be very grateful. 

11 minutes ago, Gladys said:

Have registered to get the online vax certificate, all fine and show the two doses plus the booster.

But when I try to download the App to my android it says it is not available in my country.  Why does that keep happening, especially when DHSC says the app is now available for IOM residents? 

PS if someone can remind me of the app to download that sorts the issue out, I would be very grateful. 

It's MT being cheapskates all our internet traffic is routed through somewhere stupid like Afghanistan.

1 hour ago, Gladys said:

I’ve got it on iPhone but it won’t add booster to wallet, NHS app team says it’s a known fault & working on it so probably the same for you.

order the letter online or over phone if you are traveling, much safer!