IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

6 minutes ago, Banker said:

I’ve got it on iPhone but it won’t add booster to wallet, NHS app team says it’s a known fault & working on it so probably the same for you.

order the letter online or over phone if you are traveling, much safer!

Thanks Banker, I can get the pass complete with booster and download it via the website but it expires in 30 says so thought the app may be better.  I am travelling in late April, but having seen John's woes thought I had better get on it now. 

ETA Travel to Turkey, just across the Black Sea from Ukraine.🤦‍♀️

Edited by Gladys

7 hours ago, Gladys said:

But when I try to download the App to my android it says it is not available in my country.  Why does that keep happening, especially when DHSC says the app is now available for IOM residents? 

I know there is a workaround, but really why is this a constant issue? 

PS if someone can remind me of the app to download that sorts the issue out, I would be very grateful. 

I have the same problem. I queried this with Manx Care who advised me that it's ok and compatible with Apple i-phones.

They're working on the Android problem....(q/unq).

10 hours ago, Gladys said:

Thanks Banker, I can get the pass complete with booster and download it via the website but it expires in 30 says so thought the app may be better.  I am travelling in late April, but having seen John's woes thought I had better get on it now. 

Gladys, they all expire in 30 days, the digital ones always did. The paper one used to not have an expiry date, but it now is 30 days.. It refreshes each time you access the app.

Just screen shot and save and print from there. I’m doing it every two weeks or so. Just in case I need to travel. Also e-mail copies to yourself.

When you get scanned at the airport they’re only interested in the third dose ( it says it’s dose 3 in the 2D bar code, and that you’ve had doses 1 & 2  - they won’t look at the first two )

Ive been up and running since 20 Feb when they finally uploaded my data, no instability, downloaded to wallet as well.

Get my 4th dose/booster tomorrow.

The paper one takes up to 10 days to arrive ( not the 4 or 5 advertised ), so calculate that in. It really only works for 20 days.

Im using iPhone/pad. I’ve not had any instability/download issues. Just had to wait 82 days for it to appear at all.

10 hours ago, Gladys said:

Its a very big sea the Black sea. And the Turkish resorts are another 600kms across Turkey. I reckon he will be as safe as anywhere else in Europe

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, John Wright said:

Gladys, they all expire in 30 days, the digital ones always did. The paper one used to not have an expiry date, but it now is 30 days.. It refreshes each time you access the app.

Just screen shot and save and print from there. I’m doing it every two weeks or so. Just in case I need to travel. Also e-mail copies to yourself.

When you get scanned at the airport they’re only interested in the third dose ( it says it’s dose 3 in the 2D bar code, and that you’ve had doses 1 & 2  - they won’t look at the first two )

Ive been up and running since 20 Feb when they finally uploaded my data, no instability, downloaded to wallet as well.

Get my 4th dose/booster tomorrow.

The paper one takes up to 10 days to arrive ( not the 4 or 5 advertised ), so calculate that in. It really only works for 20 days.

Im using iPhone/pad. I’ve not had any instability/download issues. Just had to wait 82 days for it to appear at all.

Thanks John, I wondered if the app might not have the expiry date.  Its fine, I have saved a copy and will get a newer one nearer the time. 

Hi We are due to travel to Tenerife in 15 days time we have both had 2 jabs and our boosters in December.  We have the NHS app, all of hubbys are on his but mine does not show my booster, I thought I checked this and it was there but not being that computer/app savvy obviously I got it wrong and after hubby checked tonight it is only showing my 2 jabs and not the booster.  How do I go about getting the booster onto the app otherwise due to Spanish entry rules I  am not fully vaxed and will not be able to go.  Thank you.

8 hours ago, dizzylizzy said:

Hi We are due to travel to Tenerife in 15 days time we have both had 2 jabs and our boosters in December.  We have the NHS app, all of hubbys are on his but mine does not show my booster, I thought I checked this and it was there but not being that computer/app savvy obviously I got it wrong and after hubby checked tonight it is only showing my 2 jabs and not the booster.  How do I go about getting the booster onto the app otherwise due to Spanish entry rules I  am not fully vaxed and will not be able to go.  Thank you.

Got exactly the same problem & been trying for weeks to get resolved but no joy. NHS app team say it’s a known issue but don’t seem able to resolve.

ring up the IOM helpline 0808 1624 119 and ask for letter which will show all jabs, takes 10 days to arrive 

4 minutes ago, Banker said:

Got exactly the same problem & been trying for weeks to get resolved but no joy. NHS app team say it’s a known issue but don’t seem able to resolve.

ring up the IOM helpline 0808 1624 119 and ask for letter which will show all jabs, takes 10 days to arrive 

When I first signed up online, the certificate showed just 2.  Went back on the next day it had all 3.  Perhaps try via online rather than app?

38 minutes ago, Gladys said:

When I first signed up online, the certificate showed just 2.  Went back on the next day it had all 3.  Perhaps try via online rather than app?

Same issues but not my wife, seems to affect random people for some unknown reasons 

42 minutes ago, Gladys said:

2 minutes ago, Banker said:

Same issues but not my wife, seems to affect random people for some unknown reasons 

Since mine eventually uploaded, a fortnight ago, it’s shown and been stable on the app. I’ve been able to save to wallet and e-mail the .pdf link and print.

Get my 4th dose/booster today. Hope that doesn’t screw things up!

48 minutes ago, Gladys said:

When I get the certificate "live" it shows the booster,  if I try and save it as pdf or as email the booster disappears and only the 2 initial jabs show. 

Same using website, ios, android

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ellanvannin2010 said:

When I get the certificate "live" it shows the booster,  if I try and save it as pdf or as email the booster disappears and only the 2 initial jabs show. 

Same using website, ios, android

Just checked, I get the same.  

10 hours ago, dizzylizzy said:

Having read this, this morning I'd thought I'd download my QR codes.

So NHS app sometimes shows my booster and sometimes it doesn't!! The pdf and email does not show my booster at all. Booster won't add to apple wallet.

Ive requested a hard copy via post but I'm not certain that will include my booster.

Spoke to a pleasant lady who tells me that for Spain once you fill in the Spth form online and you receive notification less than 48hrs before departing you only need to fill in the dates of doses and batch numbers etc. Spth issue a QR code then which is then used for entry etc into Spain. So screenshot all your jab info.