IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

18 minutes ago, Gladys said:

I requested an email, received it within minutes.  The pass had all three, and all three were there after download. 

I wish. Ive requested a few times and only showing 2. 

One thing for certain is I won't be travelling to Spain or France after this, its so stressful. You just haven't a clue whether you will be accepted to fly. 

25 minutes ago, Gladys said:

I requested an email, received it within minutes.  The pass had all three, and all three were there after download. 

It did all that in January for me, now it will not download or show on email or pdf. It seems very inconsistent which is worse .

4 minutes ago, Gizo said:

I wish. Ive requested a few times and only showing 2. 

One thing for certain is I won't be travelling to Spain or France after this, its so stressful. You just haven't a clue whether you will be accepted to fly. 

I am just taking screenshot of the booster QR code and printing it too as a backup in case the live one plays up

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Gizo said:

Having read this, this morning I'd thought I'd download my QR codes.

So NHS app sometimes shows my booster and sometimes it doesn't!! The pdf and email does not show my booster at all. Booster won't add to apple wallet.

Ive requested a hard copy via post but I'm not certain that will include my booster.

Spoke to a pleasant lady who tells me that for Spain once you fill in the Spth form online and you receive notification less than 48hrs before departing you only need to fill in the dates of doses and batch numbers etc. Spth issue a QR code then which is then used for entry etc into Spain. So screenshot all your jab info.

I’ve had same problems but the hard copy shows all 3 doses, it takes 10 days to arrive so only 21 days left until expiry so don’t order too long before travel.

Friends who travelled to Spain recently advised that Spanish border police checked all vaccinations proof for all British passengers on their flight.

• Like 1

I  contacted Manx Care and they were very helpful loads of people (he mentioned at lest 60) have contacted them today with the same problem he said they are working at fixing it as a priority and told me not to try to download anything fora while but to ring them next week to see if the problem has been fixed.  Said they could give me a Manx Care letter but no QR code on it so not really any good.  I have ordered a hard copy and he said 5 days but am led to believe could be about 10  we go in 15 days so hopefully should be okay.  I can download the QR code from the NHS website and this shows all my jabs including the booster so should be okay with this hopefully.  The Government  have now issued a statement saying aware of problem not to ring them and they will issue an update when they have one.

23 minutes ago, dizzylizzy said:

I  contacted Manx Care and they were very helpful loads of people (he mentioned at lest 60) have contacted them today with the same problem he said they are working at fixing it as a priority and told me not to try to download anything fora while but to ring them next week to see if the problem has been fixed.  Said they could give me a Manx Care letter but no QR code on it so not really any good.  I have ordered a hard copy and he said 5 days but am led to believe could be about 10  we go in 15 days so hopefully should be okay.  I can download the QR code from the NHS website and this shows all my jabs including the booster so should be okay with this hopefully.  The Government  have now issued a statement saying aware of problem not to ring them and they will issue an update when they have one.

Yes, I heard the announcement and glad they were helpful (most of IOMG I interact with are).

Just a pity the reverse Midas seems to bite with anything techie or out of the usual:

Why is there still this "not available in your country" issue ?

Why is the simple update of info through the platform so flaky? It has to be something from the IOM end.  Tonight I accessed the online record, 3 of 3 clearly there.  Download it and it is 2 of 2!

Edited by Gladys

Check your app now. 
NHS just emailed to say fix has been done

checked mine and all back to normal.  Taken screenshots, added to wallet, sent email to myself and saved pdf as well.  

what a fckn palaver just so I can drink shit Spanish lager for a week. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Gizo said:

Check your app now. 

checked mine and all back to normal.  Taken screenshots, added to wallet, sent email to myself and saved pdf as well.  

It wouldn’t allow me to log in at all after 8pm yesterday until just now.

My 4th dose, yesterday, 3pm, is now uploaded!

However it isn’t uploaded to the GP record in either NHS App or Patient Access, yet.

1B3A03F4-145E-4ADE-BB93-3C0777C7B124.jpeg

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Gizo said:

Check your app now. 

Just checked mine & it’s now all working, booster added to wallet & email copy!

• Like 2