IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

I found the whole covid rules to be enforced pretty half arsed when travelling through europe over the last year or so. Granted, it wasn't the full on hardcore lockdown, but still. The system had so many flaws I'm not surprised in the slightest someone found it easy to abuse it. 

3 minutes ago, Amadeus said:

I found the whole covid rules to be enforced pretty half arsed when travelling through europe over the last year or so. Granted, it wasn't the full on hardcore lockdown, but still. The system had so many flaws I'm not surprised in the slightest someone found it easy to abuse it. 

Just been to B&Q, ASDA & Pets At Home. Plenty of people wearing masks, sadly too many idiots not bothering. Hey-ho...

1 minute ago, offshoremanxman said:

It’s personal choice whether you wear or not. You should go in Shoprite, Victoria Road. It’s full of the mask wearing pensioner zombies attracted by Shoprites ridiculous radio ad asking if people still feel a little bit “Oo” about the really deadly task of buying a loaf of bread. 

all wearing masks but lowering them to check the prices FFS

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

Never has so much bollocks been posted on this forum.

This is the same Filippo who started this thread and was lucky enough to have the means to be able to scuttle off to some meagrely-populated corner of Switzerland to avoid a pandemic that has cost the lives of 160,000 people in the UK? And from there declared that there was no need for restrictions?

1 hour ago, GD4ELI said:

Just been to B&Q, ASDA & Pets At Home. Plenty of people wearing masks, sadly too many idiots not bothering. Hey-ho...

All these 'idiots' attending multiple shops at peak times.  Can't you get your Pedigree Chum from Asda as well, and do a mail-order Screwfix or something? You're as much part of the problem.

[For the avoidance of doubt, I'm being sarcastic.  I don't think there is a problem.  Just trying to highlight the 'holier than thou' attitude of mask fans thinking everyone else out there going about their business is a homicidal maniac]

Edited by wrighty
Typo
  • Like 9

6 minutes ago, wrighty said:

All these 'idiots' attending multiple shops at peak times.  Can't you get your Pedigree Chum from Asda as well, and do a mail-order Screwfix or something? You're as much part of the problem.

[For the avoidance of doubt, I'm being sarcastic.  I don't think there is a problem.  Just trying to highlight the 'holier than thou' attitude of mask fans thinking everyone else out there going about their business is a homicidal maniac]

Dog had to be groomed, wanted a wander round the plant section at B&Q and fresh veg from ASDA. Apart from my own health, I wear a mask so I don't cause extra load on an over-stretched NHS.

And I really am holier than most on this forum, you should see my clothes! 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, GD4ELI said:

Dog had to be groomed, wanted a wander round the plant section at B&Q and fresh veg from ASDA. Apart from my own health, I wear a mask so I don't cause extra load on an over-stretched NHS.

And I really am holier than most on this forum, you should see my clothes! 

You wear a dog collar?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Non-Believer said:

This is the same Filippo who started this thread and was lucky enough to have the means to be able to scuttle off to some meagrely-populated corner of Switzerland to avoid a pandemic that has cost the lives of 160,000 people in the UK? And from there declared that there was no need for restrictions?

Yep the same one who quoted White supremacist, Level 1 fantasist, Putin's bitch Tucker Carlson as a reliable factual news source and who also thought Fox News was a good place to get unbiased information from. Disregarded anything this poster had to say 2 years ago.

I see that the Government now intends to shame and embarrass every company that received salary support to keep jobs.

Surely for small businesses this risks exposing a lot of information versus how it would impact a larger one?

Screenshot_20220401-153817_Gmail.jpg

Edited by NoTailT