IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

Just now, Happier diner said:

I can't work out if the booster is supposed to show on the certificate or not. It's not a full vaccination. It's shows on my record with a bar code but does show if I print the certificate.

Is that the same for everyone?

1. Yes it should. All three of my primary doses and my booster show.

2. pfizer booster is a full dose. Moderna isn’t. My third was pfizer, my booster was moderna.

I can down load or e-mail or screen shot. I get 4 QR, 1 of 2, 2 of 2, 3 of 3 and 4 of 4. Both 3 and 4 get a green tick from spain. 1 and 2 get a red as they’re more than 270 days old

3 minutes ago, John Wright said:

2. pfizer booster is a full dose. Moderna isn’t. My third was pfizer, my booster was moderna.

I can down load or e-mail or screen shot. I get 4 QR, 1 of 2, 2 of 2, 3 of 3 and 4 of 4. Both 3 and 4 get a green tick from spain. 1 and 2 get a red as they’re more than 270 days old

Cheers John 

That's helpful. My wife's is just the same as mine so there is something weird going on with the app. 

When I rang NHS England on the number given in the IOM Gov website they said they couldn't help with IOM queries. 

Looks like I will be busy on Tuesday

1 hour ago, Happier diner said:

Cheers John 

That's helpful. My wife's is just the same as mine so there is something weird going on with the app. 

When I rang NHS England on the number given in the IOM Gov website they said they couldn't help with IOM queries. 

Looks like I will be busy on Tuesday

I had similar problems last month but app seemed to resolve itself after an update. My experience was that local help desk weren’t much use, telling me to log issues with UK .

When I travelled to Spain the vaccinations status was not checked by anyone, only the locator form in Spain & of course this is no longer required 

• Thanks 1

On 4/15/2022 at 3:50 PM, Banker said:

I had similar problems last month but app seemed to resolve itself after an update. My experience was that local help desk weren’t much use, telling me to log issues with UK .

When I travelled to Spain the vaccinations status was not checked by anyone, only the locator form in Spain & of course this is no longer required 

I had to ring them a few times. They said the problem was probbly theirs and not the app. They said they would upload them again

On 4/15/2022 at 2:23 PM, John Wright said:

Yippee. me too now. Took a week to resolve though so advise anyone who is travelling soon to get it sorted early

The rest of the world is now moving forward but we seem to be treading water. 

The vaccine programme must be costing a small fortune to continue and is taking away frontline healthcare staff from other departments where they are needed more. Time to follow Denmark and end the rollout. 

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-news-live-coronavirus-pandemic-latest-skynews-12579367?postid=3796949#liveblog-body

1 hour ago, Banker said:

Here’s details of the Covid support schemes payment 

https://www.iomdfenterprise.im/coronavirus/

Theres a lot of big payouts to big companies like Okells & H&B

Very interesting.  Over 10 pages of redactions in the salary support section. Doesn't seem right that if you agree to the terms you can ask not to have your data published

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I’ve now had my invite for dose 5/booster 2, next week. I’ll be going. And getting dose 6/booster 3 in November with my flu jab.

My cohort of leukaemia/lymphoma inpatients on ward 7 Royal Liverpool, had their 5th dose 6 weeks ago.

Wonder if this will show on my vax certificate? I last had to show one on 22/4 boarding the ferry from Rosslare to Bilbao.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1