IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

On 10/18/2022 at 6:41 PM, offshoremanxman said:

I had it once. It was no worse than a bad bout of flu.

Have you had a bad bout of flu? I could hardly get out of bed for two weeks when I had flu. The covid I had after being vaxed and boosted was a walk in the park compared to the flu.

On 10/19/2022 at 4:38 PM, Lilly said:

Just tried to book online saw the option for walk-in on Friday 21st. There wasn't any other Information, is it only Chester Street or is it somewhere else? 

Before booking into Chester Street you may, or may not, care to take a look at one or two of Dr John Campbell’s videos. His latest - yesterday - highlights the alarming spike in infant mortalities in Scotland:

https://youtu.be/wj4rE0LrpR0

Dr Campbell was an early advocate and recipient of the covid vaccine - his knowledgeable, calm and evidence-based discussions of the issues during the pandemic gained him millions of followers on his Youtube channel (should you choose to view the reason will quickly be apparent). However, as time has gone on and alarming side effects are becoming apparent, as has obvious media and government suppression of these, it is clear that he, along with millions of others, has become both concerned and sceptical. The above video points to an alarming trend - one that, I suggest, will also give any reasonable person cause for concern.

• Like 1

At the beginning of the week I noted a press article about a US Lab doing research to merge the Wuhan virus and the most recent Omicron virus to foresee the likely effects of a future super virus. The version they produced apparently had an 88% death rate in test animals.

Today there are press articles about a new super infectious version of Covid spreading in Asia and the USA. There is plenty for conspiracy theorists to get their head around….

On 10/20/2022 at 1:00 PM, The Old Git said:

Have you had a bad bout of flu? I could hardly get out of bed for two weeks when I had flu. The covid I had after being vaxed and boosted was a walk in the park compared to the flu.

Agree. If someone has   a “bad bout” of ‘flu they will remember the month and year for the rest of their life.

Remember the old  ten pound note test for ‘flu ?
A long time ago - and  with inflation this could be twenty pounds or more now.

You get out of bed , open the curtains and there, lying  just outside is a £20note.All you have to is open the front door,  walk ten paces, pick it up and return. If instead you just turn and  crawl slowly back to bed , you have probably have  ‘flu.

• Like 4

23 hours ago, quaylaM said:

Before booking into Chester Street you may, or may not, care to take a look at one or two of Dr John Campbell’s videos. His latest - yesterday - highlights the alarming spike in infant mortalities in Scotland:

https://youtu.be/wj4rE0LrpR0

Dr John Campbell started producing some excellent videos in the early days of the pandemic and has continued since.

His approach certainly has changed since then, I agree.

Sadly.

His report on the two neonatal death spikes in Scotland  where the neonatal mortality rate went from around 2  per thousand births to,4.9 - a rate not seen since the 1980s is disturbing 

but.. there was no mention that both  increases coincided exactly with a very large number of under fives also getting ill, attending A&E for example.There were no Covid related deaths and very largely these children  had RSV  - respiratory syncytial virus infections.We don’t have a breakdown of the neonatal death causes but there is no evidence to implicate vaccination.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 10/21/2022 at 2:07 PM, Manx Resident said:

At the beginning of the week I noted a press article about a US Lab doing research to merge the Wuhan virus and the most recent Omicron virus to foresee the likely effects of a future super virus. The version they produced apparently had an 88% death rate in test animals.

Today there are press articles about a new super infectious version of Covid spreading in Asia and the USA. There is plenty for conspiracy theorists to get their head around….

If the claimed 88% death rate is anywhere near as accurate as the claimed "vaccine" 95% effectiveness rate, I don't think you need worry ;)

On 10/20/2022 at 1:00 PM, The Old Git said:

The covid I had after not being vaxed and boosted was a walk in the park compared to a cold.

On 10/21/2022 at 5:02 PM, hampsterkahn said:

Dr John Campbell started producing some excellent videos in the early days of the pandemic and has continued since.

Sadly.

His report on the two neonatal death spikes in Scotland  where the neonatal mortality rate went from around 2  per thousand births to,4.9 - a rate not seen since the 1980s is disturbing 

but.. there was no mention that both  increases coincided exactly with a very large number of under fives also getting ill, attending A&E for example.There were no Covid related deaths and very largely these children  had RSV  - respiratory syncytial virus infections.We don’t have a breakdown of the neonatal death causes but there is no evidence to implicate vaccination.

It is the alarming spike in Sudden Adult Death Syndrome" linked to myocarditis that people need to be aware of.

• Like 1

On 10/21/2022 at 5:02 PM, hampsterkahn said:

Sadly.

Dr Campbell has more than 2.5m subscribers on Youtube - not for no reason. He, along with many others, is now calling for a public enquiry into the alarming number of 'excess deaths' now happening. He isn't quite saying 'the vaccine' but the conclusions are looking increasingly obvious..