IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

The reason for Dr John Campbell’s quizzical looks is undoubtedly because he, along with countless very well qualified medical professionals, knows there is something deeply suspect about the covid vaccines - serious adverse events are now running at 1/800. A rate at which any other trial would have been stopped. Tragically, because of the grip that pharma commerce has on both medicine and the media they are continuing and were Dr Campbell to voice any criticism he is likely to lose his Youtube channel. He and others has called for a public enquiry.

John Anderson, Australia’s former deputy prime minister, carries more political clout and below interviews medical Prof Jay Bhattacharya and non medical Prof Gigi Foster, not about vaccine ‘efficacy’ but the entire lockdown ‘story'. In the interview, Stanford University Prof Bhattacharya relates how Francis Collins, former lead of the human genome project and director of the US National Institute of Health referred publicly to him, Sunetra Gupta and Martin Kullorf - 3 eminently qualified medical professors - as ‘fringe epidemiologists’ at the start of the covid pandemic. The reason for this is that they were co-authors of ‘The Great Barrington declaration’ - which, supported by 000’s of other medical professionals - called for an end to ‘lockdowns’ as they knew these would not be effective and would cause many times more health issues for the World population. One might wonder what agenda was behind Francis Collins slander? Francis Collins was at that time in charge of the allocation of a $40bn funding stream so needless to say the media got behind him and the professors reputations were subsequently trashed. Fortunately John Anderson understands how corrupt our system has now become and wishes for the other side of the story to be told. In the interview Prof Foster suggests that senior Pfizer employees will find themselves in jail before this story is concluded.

John Anderson interview: https://youtu.be/zl-divqmfNw

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, quaylaM said:
The reason for Dr John Campbell’s quizzical looks is undoubtedly because he, along with countless very well qualified medical professionals, knows there is something deeply suspect about the covid vaccines - serious adverse events are now running at 1/800. A rate at which any other trial would have been stopped. Tragically, because of the grip that pharma commerce has on both medicine and the media they are continuing and were Dr Campbell to voice any criticism he is likely to lose his Youtube channel. He and others has called for a public enquiry.

John Anderson, Australia’s former deputy prime minister, carries more political clout and below interviews medical Prof Jay Bhattacharya and non medical Prof Gigi Foster, not about vaccine ‘efficacy’ but the entire lockdown ‘story'. In the interview, Stanford University Prof Bhattacharya relates how Francis Collins, former lead of the human genome project and director of the US National Institute of Health referred publicly to him, Sunetra Gupta and Martin Kullorf - 3 eminently qualified medical professors - as ‘fringe epidemiologists’ at the start of the covid pandemic. The reason for this is that they were co-authors of ‘The Great Barrington declaration’ - which, supported by 000’s of other medical professionals - called for an end to ‘lockdowns’ as they knew these would not be effective and would cause many times more health issues for the World population. One might wonder what agenda was behind Francis Collins slander? Francis Collins was at that time in charge of the allocation of a $40bn funding stream so needless to say the media got behind him and the professors reputations were subsequently trashed. Fortunately John Anderson understands how corrupt our system has now become and wishes for the other side of the story to be told. In the interview Prof Foster suggests that senior Pfizer employees will find themselves in jail before this story is concluded.

Literally shite. Grow up. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, quaylaM said:

Dr Campbell has more than 2.5m subscribers on Youtube - not for no reason. He, along with many others, is now calling for a public enquiry into the alarming number of 'excess deaths' now happening. He isn't quite saying 'the vaccine' but the conclusions are looking increasingly obvious..

Covid causes organ damage in some of those infected. Sitting around for a year in your house instead of getting your regular amount of exercise (via work or otherwise) is bad for your heart. 

Billions of vaccines administered, a relatively small number of noteworthy adverse events.

1 hour ago, quaylaM said:

I’m assuming you are a Covid sceptic and anti vac type , I could be wrong so please correct me if I am. Just had my number 2 booster and like the others I had (  unlike the flu one ) felt very squiffy afterwards so I do wonder what they are squirting into me. However , I trust the medical advice and the overwhelming proof that covid vac works. So I’ll take my chances with the jab than not have it. 

Apparently the IOM COVID Inquiry Team are looking for a swanky base for 2 years and cannot be on Government premises, needs to be away from and independent.

The budget I heard from an agent at a shindig tonight was ridiculous.

Edited by NoTailT