IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

5 minutes ago, wrighty said:

Thanks for sharing.  Not much in that article I disagree with, except the wording of the headline.  As it appears you haven't read it, I'll summarise:

• The initial vaccine programme was incredibly effective at preventing serious covid illness
  • Elderly and vulnerable individuals may benefit from annual boosters
  • The young and fit/healthy probably are just as well occasionally getting a mild covid illness

He doesn't say anything about there being a massive realisation that vaccines are dangerous, and that we're all going to die, or that Pfizer are guilty of crimes against humanity, which seems to be your usual narrative.

Had my booster recently. What's the logic in giving me my flu jab at the same time? Boy did I feel groggy as hell after that, hadn't felt any issues from previous vaccines.

Assuming it's about saving time and killing two birds versus clogging up GPs.

Edited by NoTailT

3 minutes ago, NoTailT said:

Had my booster recently. What's the logic in giving me my flu jab at the same time? Boy did I feel groggy as hell after that, hadn't felt any issues from previous vaccines.

Had mine on two separate occasions. Flu jab at GP’s. 
No I’ll affects 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, forestboy said:

Had mine on two separate occasions. Flu jab at GP’s. 
No I’ll affects 

Normally I'd get my flu jab at GPs, no issues. No side effects with prior COVID vax either. But having the pair of them together at Chester St a few weeks ago, I regret.

I clearly have it all wrong. These rushed into production and still experimental ‘vaccines’ will no doubt keep us all safer than the natural immunity that allowed us to survive the previous several hundred thousand years. Or at least will for 2 months until the next ‘booster' is needed, according to US Health & Human Services secretary Xavier Becerra. Obviously Xavier has no connection with the pharma sector. As I'm sure none of our health advisors do.

2 minutes ago, quaylaM said:
I clearly have it all wrong. These rushed into production and still experimental ‘vaccines’ will no doubt keep us all safer than the natural immunity that allowed us to survive the previous several hundred thousand years. Or at least will for 2 months until the next ‘booster' is needed, according to US Health & Human Services secretary Xavier Becerra. Obviously Xavier has no connection with the pharma sector. As I'm sure none of our health advisors do.

Correct, you have it all wrong.

1 hour ago, NoTailT said:

I know a few people who had both at the same time and felt like shit later. Personally, I had my flu jab at the chemist in Castletown square (popped out from work for 10 minutes) and had the Covid booster a few days later at the Douglas hub on the way home. No issues at all.

1 hour ago, quaylaM said:
I clearly have it all wrong. These rushed into production and still experimental ‘vaccines’ will no doubt keep us all safer than the natural immunity that allowed us to survive the previous several hundred thousand years.

The latest vaccines aren't at all 'experimental', but an updating of existing ones, using tested technology.  And natural immunity didn't help much when bubonic plague wiped out half Europe's population (on several occasions) or reduced Mexico's to about a tenth of what it was in the 16th Century.  When vaccination for smallpox became widespread from about 1800 was when more of us began to survive.

Incidentally, as Ben Goldacre pointed out years ago, many of the 'natural health' companies are also owned by Big Pharma and that trend has been increasing.

1 hour ago, quaylaM said:

Dihydrogen Monoxide (DHMO) is a colorless and odorless chemical compound, also referred to by some as Dihydrogen Oxide, Hydrogen Hydroxide, Hydronium Hydroxide, or simply Hydric acid. Its basis is the highly reactive hydroxyl radical, a species shown to mutate DNA, denature proteins, disrupt cell membranes, and chemically alter critical neurotransmitters. The atomic components of DHMO are found in a number of caustic, explosive and poisonous compounds such as Sulfuric Acid, Nitroglycerine and Ethyl Alcohol.

Dihydrogen Monoxide is more commonly known as water. Sounds awfully scary with things like mutating DNA and denaturing proteins though doesn't it?

Better get on to big aqua and their narrative too.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/30/2022 at 12:19 PM, wrighty said:

Whereabouts on the anti-vax spectrum are you? Are you towards the more rational end (covid is a mild disease, no need to vaccinate kids/young adults, concerned about rare reactions such as myocarditis) or towards the lunatic fringe (mRNA is an uproven substance that will be used as a form of mind control for the masses when 5G gets turned on, it's a deliberate ploy by the world lizard government/the illuminati to reduce the population)?

Personally I'm not at all an anti-vaxer, but am not having a booster this year because I recently had a further bout of covid (which was very mild and short-lived, and in my view will act as my booster for this year at least). I did however have mRNA vaccines in January 2021, and a booster in September 2021.  So far I think it's been OK. It doesn't feel like I'm being tracked by Bill Gates.

My wi-fi has been great since I got my jabs.

I also went onto fibre. But I think it was the jabs that helped.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, AcousticallyChallenged said:

Dihydrogen Monoxide (DHMO) is a colorless and odorless chemical compound, also referred to by some as Dihydrogen Oxide, Hydrogen Hydroxide, Hydronium Hydroxide, or simply Hydric acid. Its basis is the highly reactive hydroxyl radical, a species shown to mutate DNA, denature proteins, disrupt cell membranes, and chemically alter critical neurotransmitters. The atomic components of DHMO are found in a number of caustic, explosive and poisonous compounds such as Sulfuric Acid, Nitroglycerine and Ethyl Alcohol.

Dihydrogen Monoxide is more commonly known as water. Sounds awfully scary with things like mutating DNA and denaturing proteins though doesn't it?

Better get on to big aqua and their narrative too.

I drink it and wipe it over my skin daily, should I be worried? Never knew it would become a habit I can't kick. 

Come clean moment, I also offer it to family, friends and visitors. Crikey!

• Haha 1