IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

36 minutes ago, Asthehills said:

Has anyone ever looked at the number of fire engines per head of population?  World leaders again on the money spending tables.

if there was a major emergency , they wouldn't have enough firemen to drive them all   to the incident  but they also used to have several fire engines  stored at Jurby  , !

10 minutes ago, Omobono said:

if there was a major emergency , they wouldn't have enough firemen to drive them all   to the incident  but they also used to have several fire engines  stored at Jurby  , !

Is this wild allegation Sunday ?

"They've got a secret building at the Strang that's full of doctors and people only use it when they're sick!!!"

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Omobono said:

Are the bendy busses still hiding there as well?

2 minutes ago, Jarndyce said:

I see…it’s a fact - just with no evidence or backup that you can post or share with us.

Go to Jurby tomorrow and ask if you can have a look.  Or put in an FOI if you are that arsed and chose not to believe people just for giggle.

Why would someone make it up.  Hopefully someone else will be along who can conform, there are plenty who know what’s up there ffs.

• Haha 1

Just now, Asthehills said:

Go to Jurby tomorrow and ask if you can have a look.  Or put in an FOI if you are that arsed and chose not to believe people just for giggle.

Why would someone make it up.  Hopefully someone else will be along who can conform, there are plenty who know what’s up there ffs.

drop a pin in google maps and show me which building you are referring to if its on there ( old images )  and i will drop my endoscope camera through the keyhole and have a look.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, WTF said:

drop a pin in google maps and show me which building you are referring to if its on there ( old images )  and i will drop my endoscope camera through the keyhole and have a look.

There you go.  I have even dropped it in the correct corner of the warehouse for you to make you life easier.

About a quarter of that warehouse is piled high with boxes full.

FC98DF55-FFC3-4EFB-8448-16F427D63DB9.jpeg