IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

38 minutes ago, CallMeCurious said:

So there is mounting evidence of a link between vaccines and myocarditis. Post mortem photographs from a German Cardiologists Journal showing damage to heart muscles.   

https://youtu.be/j_DdSMn55cA

You're writing that as if it's new information that has been suppressed by THEM.

Links between a small number of cases of myocarditis have been known about for two years, and studied carefully. There's information on it on all of the major health sites, including the CDC and the British Heart Foundation.

Myocarditis and similar conditions such as pericarditis are a known side effect of other vaccines, such as the flu vaccine, and routinely occur as a result of viral infection.

In the case of the correlation with COVID vaccination it's a very rare reaction, and usually mild. There's a higher risk from Myocarditis and Pericarditis from COVID-19 itself than from the vaccine.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, x-in-man said:

Use by dates are just bollocks. 

use by dates on bottled water are the best , it's the same water that has been around for thousands of years recirculating but leave it in a bottle for a few months and suddenly it's out of date, 

2 minutes ago, WTF said:

use by dates on bottled water are the best , it's the same water that has been around for thousands of years recirculating but leave it in a bottle for a few months and suddenly it's out of date, 

It’s the plastic slowly leaching potentially toxic chemicals into the water, rather than the 10000 years of filtration through artesian wells that is the issue here. Probably. 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, wrighty said:

It’s the plastic slowly leaching potentially toxic chemicals into the water, rather than the 10000 years of filtration through artesian wells that is the issue here. Probably. 

i think even glass bottles have a date on them.

6 minutes ago, NoTailT said:

Apparently only 14 hospitalisations due to COVID in past 4 months..

Vaccines, different strains, increased natural immunity all at play I would suspect.

It’s certainly nothing to do with masks anyway.

It will be really interesting to see how the public react if anything similar ever happens again.  I very much doubt you would get the same level of compliance if life restricting restrictions were suggested but there may also be people who would be scared to death.

I would hazard a guess that many are still scared to death and have lost their social lives and confidence all together. I know I have a family member who falls into this category and I seriously doubt he will ever return to a normal life.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Asthehills said:

Vaccines, different strains, increased natural immunity all at play I would suspect.

It’s certainly nothing to do with masks anyway.

It will be really interesting to see how the public react if anything similar ever happens again.  I very much doubt you would get the same level of compliance if life restricting restrictions were suggested but there may also be people who would be scared to death.

I would hazard a guess that many are still scared to death and have lost their social lives and confidence all together. I know I have a family member who falls into this category and I seriously doubt he will ever return to a normal life.

There’s many on Twitter including locally who want face masks in all public spaces & testing & mandatory isolation for anyone with symptoms or testing positive 

34 minutes ago, Asthehills said:

The concern would be that there'll be a bit of "boy who cried wolf" for a lot of the population, and if the next one is genuinely murderous...

Anyway, let's not have another please. Really jonesing for some of those precedented times we used to have.

2 hours ago, kevster said:

The date, along with other information stamped on the bottle allows traceability back along the production line if there is a problem with a batch.

Hard to read on the neck of some beer bottles, as previously mentioned.

Edited by The Voice of Reason

Hello, I am aware of the justice for the jabbed campaign. Having lost a very close friend to vaccine related issues I’m glad they’re making a point.

Do you know anyone who has suffered “mysterious symptoms” since having the vaccine? The specific vaccine being the one Dracula boy insisted was not given to people on the Island, those who had the earlier vaccine (due to health issues) the vaxzevria one.

Indications include blood clots and lymphedema (swellings caused by problems with the lymphatic system). 

Edited by 2bees

1 hour ago, 2bees said:

Hello, I am aware of the justice for the jabbed campaign. Having lost a very close friend to vaccine related issues I’m glad they’re making a point.

Do you know anyone who has suffered “mysterious symptoms” since having the vaccine? The specific vaccine being the one Dracula boy insisted was not given to people on the Island, those who had the earlier vaccine (due to health issues) the Indian one.

Indications include blood clots and lymphedema (swellings caused by problems with the lymphatic system). 

You been hacked @thebees? Seems an uncharacteristic post from you. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1