IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

43 minutes ago, 2bees said:

This is the kind of thing. Thanks SMUJ. Hope the clots go away :)  And thanks also to everyone else who has taken the time to tell me stuff I didn't know. I did think the one that had been made in a country that isn't the UK, USA or am I even allowed to say that? Oh I don't know. Maybe? Well, anyway I thought there was something different in its make up, not just paperwork, cheers. 

Many of our regular vaccines are made in India. 

The one you don’t want is the Sinovax - the Chinese one. Ineffective, rather than dangerous though. 

• Thanks 2

On 12/11/2022 at 10:06 PM, 2bees said:

Hello, I am aware of the justice for the jabbed campaign. Having lost a very close friend to vaccine related issues I’m glad they’re making a point.

Do you know anyone who has suffered “mysterious symptoms” since having the vaccine? The specific vaccine being the one Dracula boy insisted was not given to people on the Island, those who had the earlier vaccine (due to health issues) the vaxzevria one.

Indications include blood clots and lymphedema (swellings caused by problems with the lymphatic system). 

Indications of catching COVID also include blood clots, but you’re much more likely to suffer them from catching COVID than getting the jab. For COVID, it’s an extra 12,000 people per 10 million getting blood clots, but 66 per 10 million for those getting the Oxford/AZ jab. 

If someone told you that you had a 1 in 15,000 chance of a blood clot from the jab, and a 1 in 833 chance without, which would you take?

One problem with the justice for jabbed people is they basically reject most science since the late Victorian era. They pick and choose what they’re quoting very carefully. They’ve also got a lot of links into the common law stuff, a few years ago, their leader did 6 days in the cells because he didn’t want to hand over his name. https://www.three.fm/news/isle-of-man-news/man-wouldnt-recognise-police-authority/

I picked up a neurological condition about a month after my first jab, but the odds of them being related are as close to zero as to not even consider. 

• Like 4

On 12/12/2022 at 11:04 PM, AcousticallyChallenged said:

I picked up a neurological condition about a month after my first jab, but the odds of them being related are as close to zero as to not even consider. 

That's what the lizard people want you to think!

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Gladys said:

The i has an exclusive that since August this year more people have died from flu and pneumonia than Covid. The uptake in the flu jab has been less than that for the Covid booster. 

Shocker.  I wonder how much of that is down to weakened general immune systems after masks and lockdowns?  I guess we will never know.

8 minutes ago, Asthehills said:

Shocker.  I wonder how much of that is down to weakened general immune systems after masks and lockdowns?  I guess we will never know.

Not much of a shocker, but the article does refer to people's reduced immunity due to lockdowns as they restricted the circulation flu. 

There is three new waves expected in China after the New Year as they now start to roll back on shutting down whole cities. It seems the public have had enough.

That and the fact that their vaccine is not regarded effective.

Figures expected to rocket.

just wait until the students come home from Uni    and the local Chinese  return from visiting relatives  in the far east , I bet there will be a large increase in local numbers , but we will never know as government have stopped keeping tally , I just hope all those at risk will remember to sanitise and avoid crowds especially where people are coughing and spluttering , 

36 minutes ago, Omobono said:

just wait until the students come home from Uni    and the local Chinese  return from visiting relatives  in the far east , I bet there will be a large increase in local numbers , but we will never know as government have stopped keeping tally , I just hope all those at risk will remember to sanitise and avoid crowds especially where people are coughing and spluttering , 

Doom monger 

• Haha 1

On 12/12/2022 at 11:04 PM, AcousticallyChallenged said:

Indications of catching COVID also include blood clots, but you’re much more likely to suffer them from catching COVID than getting the jab. For COVID, it’s an extra 12,000 people per 10 million getting blood clots, but 66 per 10 million for those getting the Oxford/AZ jab. 

If someone told you that you had a 1 in 15,000 chance of a blood clot from the jab, and a 1 in 833 chance without, which would you take?

One problem with the justice for jabbed people is they basically reject most science since the late Victorian era. They pick and choose what they’re quoting very carefully. They’ve also got a lot of links into the common law stuff, a few years ago, their leader did 6 days in the cells because he didn’t want to hand over his name. https://www.three.fm/news/isle-of-man-news/man-wouldnt-recognise-police-authority/

What you say here is so far from reality one must conclude you either have a vested interest or some intellectual challenges.

There have been 500,000 ‘yellow card’ reports of serious adverse effects to the VAERS database in the UK over the various vaccines.

Pfizers’ own figures, recently published in the peer reviewed ‘Vaccine’ journal now there has been 1 serious adverse effect in every 800 jabs.

(To put in context the Swine flu vaccine was withdrawn in 1976 when there was 1 case of Guillame Barré syndrome in every 100,000 doses - the Rotorvirus jab was withdrawn when serious bowel complications were found in every 10,000 jabs)
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Thereisnt said:

What you say here is so far from reality one must conclude you either have a vested interest or some intellectual challenges.

There have been 500,000 ‘yellow card’ reports of serious adverse effects to the VAERS database in the UK over the various vaccines.

Pfizers’ own figures, recently published in the peer reviewed ‘Vaccine’ journal now there has been 1 serious adverse effect in every 800 jabs.

(To put in context the Swine flu vaccine was withdrawn in 1976 when there was 1 case of Guillame Barré syndrome in every 100,000 doses - the Rotorvirus jab was withdrawn when serious bowel complications were found in every 10,000 jabs)

Because those are serious side effects, and most of what is submitted to VAERS/yellow card/the like is "I had a bit of a sore head".

11 hours ago, Thereisnt said:

If I was some big, fancy Big Pharma person, I probably wouldn’t be grumbling about things on a local forum.

The figures I quoted were in relation to the AZ vaccine and blood clots. You can find them yourself, without having to make fantastical accusations, or resort to calling someone intellectually challenged because common sense eludes you. 

Yellow card reports can be filed for feeling a bit woozy after the jab because you don’t like needles.