IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

On 1/26/2023 at 7:38 AM, TheTeapot said:

Its a good distraction to let people believe some of that kind of stuff, stops them seeing what is really going on.

Yes, what is really going on? I follow these guys, find them very refreshing. I wonder is this guy revealing what's really going on or is he just trying to impress his date?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TheTeapot said:

Project Veritas are liars Quilp. Not to be trusted at all.

Edit - oh its people watching a pv video?

The Hodge Twins aren't to be trusted either. Grifters. They were a liberal fitness YouTube until they realised where the money was.

• Like 1

On 1/26/2023 at 7:21 AM, Dirty Buggane said:

Every one is entitled  to their own opinion and theory on events happening in the world. Just because they do not coincide with your own theory's does not make them less true.

Fiction, ignorance and make-believe are not equally valid points of view vs hard science, facts, expert opinion etc.

We should not tolerate this idea that all opinion is equally valid. 

• Like 2

On 1/25/2023 at 6:37 PM, Gladys said:

Why do they seem to focus on Ramsey?  Can't travel or don't trust public transport? 

The bus is a tool of oppression to treat us like cattle, obviously.

Plus, maybe he can't drive after the numberplates incident.

https://www.three.fm/news/isle-of-man-news/man-wouldnt-recognise-police-authority/

What was the outcome of that one?

On 1/26/2023 at 7:03 AM, Thereisnt said:

I’m interested that you even commented at all.

The words were not my own but taken from a recent mail from the below website. Mock as you will.

https://stopworldcontrol.com

If there was some great 'world control' thing going on, the dissidents wouldn't be on something as simple as 'stopworldcontrol.com'. If they wanted to round them up, then it's just looking up some website logs.

If it was this claimed grand master plan of oppression, you'd probably find the people shouting about it disappearing or falling ill very quickly. Various other countries have demonstrated quite how effectively you can suppress a population through technology.

Strange how different countries are moving out of Covid at different speeds.

Had to go a pharmacy last week. I’ve developed rhinitis.  Wanted a nasal spray.

Entered pharmacy. Was glared at and told to wear my mask. It’s only a couple of weeks since I stopped carrying one, just in case! Had to return to the car where there was a pack still in the glove compartment.

That requirement is under discussion to be rescinded, possibly on 8 February, as well as mask wearing on/in public  transport ( buses, trains, taxis ). Still remains for GP surgeries, clinics and hospitals.

On 1/28/2023 at 7:55 PM, TheTeapot said:

Project Veritas are liars Quilp. Not to be trusted at all.

Edit - oh its people watching a pv video?

Yeah, but Pfizer have paid about $3bn in fines, they are not the most honest either. The panic this guy has, the fact that pfizer won't confirm if he works for them (It's been confirmed he does). Now, it might have been hyperbole on his part to impress his date, I don't like PV's morals either, but.....