IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

26 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

Jesus.

You've been fully done over. 

No, but I can read.

Im just back from 8 weeks in Spain. When I arrived masks were required in health settings, pharmacies and public transport. I forgot when I went into a chemist. Glares and stares and a stern finger telling me to leave.

They removed the mandate on public transport on 7/2. 

On my way home I went to see Tosca in Bilbao, Tempest in Stratford and Swan Lake in Birmingham. Voluntary mask wearing was 10% in Bilbao, 2% in Stratford and the odd one or two in Birmingham.

It’s a cultural things, politeness, as much as anything, concern for your fellow man/woman etc.. But it does no harm. It may do some good.

Off to see a mate in Southport Spinal Injuries unit next week. Whole unit has a mask mandate.

I see the anti Jab  or justice for the jabbed were out in force at Fort North roundabout at Lunchtime headed up by Courtney ,  and the slogan  across their blue Tee shirts , don't know what they are  trying to prove , no one forced anybody to  be inoculated against covid  ,just glad the DHS and the nursing staff were there to look after us , 

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Omobono said:

I see the anti Jab  or justice for the jabbed were out in force at Fort North roundabout at Lunchtime headed up by Courtney ,  and the slogan  across their blue Tee shirts , don't know what they are  trying to prove , no one forced anybody to  be inoculated against covid  ,just glad the DHS and the nursing staff were there to look after us , 

I don't think that's correct. Those working in healthcare etc had a lot of pressure to take the vaccine .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 2/28/2023 at 3:37 PM, John Wright said:

Off to see a mate in Southport Spinal Injuries unit next week. Whole unit has a mask mandate.

I wouldn't have an issue with all Health settings at least requesting (but not maybe enforcing) face masks.  

Especially hospitals.  They're full of sick people! 

Matt Hancock is a fucking idiot.

Imagine thinking sharing all your private messages with anyone was a good idea. And then choosing Isabel Oakshott. Astonishingly bad judgement.

Probably loaded now though so maybe I'm the idiot.

• Like 1

On 2/28/2023 at 3:37 PM, John Wright said:

No, but I can read.

Im just back from 8 weeks in Spain. When I arrived masks were required in health settings, pharmacies and public transport. I forgot when I went into a chemist. Glares and stares and a stern finger telling me to leave.

They removed the mandate on public transport on 7/2. 

On my way home I went to see Tosca in Bilbao, Tempest in Stratford and Swan Lake in Birmingham. Voluntary mask wearing was 10% in Bilbao, 2% in Stratford and the odd one or two in Birmingham.

It’s a cultural things, politeness, as much as anything, concern for your fellow man/woman etc.. But it does no harm. It may do some good.

I would say mask wearing, outside a medical facility, has a social cost.