IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

Well I got 2 emails today from the Covid tracing team. One telling me I’d been exposed to a Covid infected person on the boat ( have not been on the boat for 2 years ). Then an email saying ignore the last email and not to worry. I wasn’t worried by the way. So they are really on the ball which is nice.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, pongo said:

Covid is obviously a very divisive issue.

But at least we can all happily agree that nobody cares what someone says on GMTV or writes in the Daily Express.

So what publication can you trust? 

It just seems everything gets dismissed unless it suits whatever agenda you follow

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Lagman said:

Maybe we should stop letting people travel back and forth (apart from essential travel - hospital, genuine and checked compassionate grounds, etc) to these places  again before we do get it back in the community.

Maybe we should just shoot anyone who leaves and who attempts to come back on sight? The death figures must be really disappointing to some people. Less than 10 a day rather than the predicted thousands. Well worth making 5,000,000 UK taxpayers unemployed for. 

9AA48392-0E58-4861-B919-D9FD88ADAA01.jpeg

Edited by thesultanofsheight
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

Maybe we should just shoot anyone who leaves and who attempts to come back on sight? The death figures must be really disappointing to some people. Less than 10 a day rather than the predicted thousands. Well worth making 5,000,000 UK taxpayers unemployed for. 

Jesus, what a retarded argument, all of our current cases had travelled to the UK (where the virus is massively growing once again) , we only started getting cases back when travel was allowed again.

4 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

FFS go and live in a cave if you’re worried. 

I live on an island already, it was the islands and the "Royston Vasey" type places that could shut their borders effectively that have handled the virus much better than the bigger more populous places that couldn't.