IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

23 minutes ago, potiron said:

Just an observation that a lot of people seem to be having strokes , heart attacks and clots over the past few years . More and more people are regretting having it ( if you actualy listen to people  ).. speaking to jabbed people the tale of  "i only had a jab so i could go on holiday " seems to be a more common reason than having it to protect against the flu. Says a lot.. I know lots of people,myself included who refused to wear masks or take the jab, as its a completley uneccassary (have fun with that 1) vax..that isnt required for 99percent of the population . And we are all fine. The theory of jab yourself to protect others is total bullshit.  now thats not to say that we are all "anti-vax" as you moronicly call it . Thats just a propaganda word used by idiots to label anyone who challenges the narative.. seems to be more jabbed people getting various illness's , than us unjabbed tinfoil hat conspiracy theorists ,who all believe the earth is flat, the royal family are all lizard people and we dont like 5g 😉😉😉😉 had the flu twice , no big drama. Plenty of fresh air. All sorted.Although i do miss lockdowns. Empty beaches, lots of camping , coastal path done twice. Secret garden parties ... (in our bubble ..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ).  People should never have been blackmailed /bribed to taking part in a drugs trial. If you want the jab thats fine .. but judging /labeling people who dont want it . Trying to divide society is bang out of order .. especialy for something as harmless as the covi flu. 

Steven? Is that really you? :)

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, potiron said:

Just an observation that a lot of people seem to be having strokes , heart attacks and clots over the past few years

Well, that’s an easy one to figure out. 

There has been a virus going around that increases your chances of those significantly.

Plus, think how many people put off going to the doctor, or still can’t go to the doctor because they can’t get an appointment for love nor money.

Hardly takes an expert to put two and two together. 

The odds of the jab giving you a heart complaint are much lower than you getting them if you catch COVID.

Even the regular flu can cause all sorts of nasty auto immune problems. See post viral syndrome. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, AcousticallyChallenged said:

Well, that’s an easy one to figure out. 

There has been a virus going around that increases your chances of those significantly.

Plus, think how many people put off going to the doctor, or still can’t go to the doctor because they can’t get an appointment for love nor money.

Hardly takes an expert to put two and two together. 

The odds of the jab giving you a heart complaint are much lower than you getting them if you catch COVID.

Even the regular flu can cause all sorts of nasty auto immune problems. See post viral syndrome. 

Cool story bro

I haven't seen the Justice for the Jabbed lot out and about recently.

I wonder if they've realised that standing by busy road junctions and breathing in the exhaust fumes is doing more harm to them than any vaccine.