IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

7 minutes ago, Black Mirror said:

This shows everything that is wrong with government. Any excuse to work as little as possible, at taxpayer expense, is good and to be pursued.

She is the one who wanted lockdown and the island's border shut as soon as possible and indefinitely, at the first sign of Covid washing on our shores. Now she is asking millions because... she has been traumatised by the experience! The fact of the matter is that, she was never fit for work. For any other kind of work than the one of government parasite.

For the work shy, Covid was the gift that kept on giving (and now that is gone they miss it so much).

This is probably why they didn't invite you to sit on the tribunial.

1 hour ago, Black Mirror said:

This shows everything that is wrong with government. Any excuse to work as little as possible, at taxpayer expense, is good and to be pursued.

She is the one who wanted lockdown and the island's border shut as soon as possible and indefinitely, at the first sign of Covid washing on our shores. Now she is asking millions because... she has been traumatised by the experience! The fact of the matter is that, she was never fit for work. For any other kind of work than the one of government parasite.

For the work shy, Covid was the gift that kept on giving (and now that is gone they miss it so much).

1126635070_Professortellstribunalitcouldbeyearsbeforemedicisfittoreturntowork.thumb.jpg.9c5419f70e330f8c60aa2aee95cc647f.jpg

Sir, This Is A Wendy's: Image Gallery (List View) | Know Your Meme

• Haha 3

On 3/21/2023 at 10:17 AM, potiron said:

Just an observation that a lot of people seem to be having strokes , heart attacks and clots over the past few years . More and more people are regretting having it ( if you actualy listen to people  ).. speaking to jabbed people the tale of  "i only had a jab so i could go on holiday " seems to be a more common reason than having it to protect against the flu. Says a lot.. I know lots of people,myself included who refused to wear masks or take the jab, as its a completley uneccassary (have fun with that 1) vax..that isnt required for 99percent of the population . And we are all fine. The theory of jab yourself to protect others is total bullshit.  now thats not to say that we are all "anti-vax" as you moronicly call it . Thats just a propaganda word used by idiots to label anyone who challenges the narative.. seems to be more jabbed people getting various illness's , than us unjabbed tinfoil hat conspiracy theorists ,who all believe the earth is flat, the royal family are all lizard people and we dont like 5g 😉😉😉😉 had the flu twice , no big drama. Plenty of fresh air. All sorted.Although i do miss lockdowns. Empty beaches, lots of camping , coastal path done twice. Secret garden parties ... (in our bubble ..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ).  People should never have been blackmailed /bribed to taking part in a drugs trial. If you want the jab thats fine .. but judging /labeling people who dont want it . Trying to divide society is bang out of order .. especialy for something as harmless as the covi flu. 

On 3/27/2023 at 3:45 PM, Declan said:

That's a bit of a hot take David

Leaked Video from the WEF Global Leaders Forum

You can watch it here:

https://rumble.com/v2a0q7w-leaked-video-from-the-wef-global-leaders-forum.html

More seriously. Peer-reviewed papers appeared in recent months are showing links between the mRNA “vaccine” technology and conditions such as:

1. severe inflammation of various organs

2. myocarditis

3. blood clotting

4. autoimmune diseases

5. aggressive deadly cancers

6. impaired fertility

7. miscarriages and spontaneous abortions

8. prion diseases (untreatable contagious diseases resulting in the gradual decline of brain function leading to personality changes and death)

Negative consequences were not unpredictable. Early on, a number of scientists who had looked into the shots’ mechanisms of action warned about the possibility of severe adverse outcomes, including impairment of the immune system, neurological dysfunction and cancer. Today, a wide array of data and statistics prove those early concerns were valid.

I could include links to the academic papers, but I am afraid it would be pointless, due to your short attention span. On this forum, those who had shown signs of independent thought/judgment have been repeatedly bullied; to make it a safe space for those imbued with the official government narrative that the covid restrictions are needed and the covid vaccines are “safe and effective”; an increasingly absurd proposition in light of the evidence.

PS – Off the beat. I think David Ashford would be a good Chief Minister.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Black Mirror said:

PS – Off the beat. I think David Ashford would be a good Chief Minister.

I suspect some people might have been with you until this.

You’ve totally discredited yourself and anything you’ve ever posted or ever post in future.

You'll always be the poster who thought DA would make a good Chief Minister. Unless, of course you are DA

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

42 minutes ago, Black Mirror said:

1. severe inflammation of various organs

2. myocarditis

3. blood clotting

4. autoimmune diseases

Funnily enough, these are all long established effects of viral infection.

Remind me, what novel virus has been circulating since late 2019?

If something quacks like a duck, do you go looking for a bear?

43 minutes ago, Black Mirror said:

I could include links to the academic papers, but I am afraid it would be pointless, due to your short attention span. On this forum, those who had shown signs of independent thought/judgment have been repeatedly bullied;

So, you're allegedly some form of pariah in suffering the alleged bullying?

What generally happens is it gets pointed out that a paper is grossly misrepresented, the paper contradicts what the poster is trying to use the paper to argue, it isn't peer reviewed, or it simply doesn't exist.

45 minutes ago, Black Mirror said:

Off the beat. I think David Ashford would be a good Chief Minister.

The same one that pushed this alleged false narrative? You must be a good judge of character...

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, John Wright said:

I suspect some people might have been with you until this.

You’ve totally discredited yourself and anything you’ve ever posted or ever post in future.

You'll always be the poster who thought DA would make a good Chief Minister. Unless, of course you are DA

Has your 6th booster robbed you of the ability to discern irony?

The link below is John Hopkins University professor Martin Makary giving evidence at the current US Senate inquiry into the response to covid. He states - what most of us, or at least those who aren’t fully boosted, already know - that the biggest purveyor of ‘disinformation’ during that period was the US government (closely followed by the UK, IoM, and every other one).

The truth will always out..

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ricardo said:

The link below is John Hopkins University professor Martin Makary giving evidence at the current US Senate inquiry into the response to covid. He states - what most of us, or at least those who aren’t fully boosted, already know - that the biggest purveyor of ‘disinformation’ during that period was the US government (closely followed by the UK, IoM, and every other one).

The truth will always out..

He was an early advocate for mask-wearing.

And his view when the vaccines were first coming into play that as many people as possible should get their first dose, in priority over second doses.

He also encouraged the vaccine for 12-17 year olds, with a single dose to mitigate the minute risk of myocarditis.

Probably not the silver bullet the anti-vax anti-COVID lot are hoping for.

1 minute ago, slinkydevil said:

Are we still supposed to be getting drunk at 4 o'clock for the announcements?

No one has told me to stop yet, so slaynt vie!

giphy.gif

This rule only applies if you're wearing your Howard O' Clock Mankini.

Pictures please.

• Haha 3

Interesting paper from Stanford here, highlighting the immune response from infection vs vaccination, and vaccination after infection.

Seemingly, vaccination before infection is the best spot to be in for your immune system, which is unsurprising.

https://med.stanford.edu/news/all-news/2023/03/vaccine-covid-infection.html

https://www.cell.com/immunity/fulltext/S1074-7613(23)00125-5