IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

On 10/29/2020 at 11:34 PM, wrighty said:

A (very rough) calculation suggests to me that if the UK carry on as they are they'll have herd immunity in about 6 weeks.

On 10/30/2020 at 4:25 AM, Black Mirror said:

a couple of days ago I saw the same conclusion on a serious scientific paper with more substantiated estimations. The UK could be on a path to achieving herd immunity in six week

What ever happened about herd immunity? Are we nearly there yet?

On 4/3/2023 at 8:15 PM, genericUserName said:

Your posting history shows a pattern of believing daft conspiracy nonsense. At least as far back as QE and wild speculation about interest rates over a decade ago. You seem to see the world in terms of them against you.

Your take on Covid fits that pattern.

Yes. My conspiracy theory based decision making and crack pot ideas are so ridiculous that my mortgage was paid off in half the time are I retired 15 years early. 
What a complete idiot! 

At the end of the day its all bollocks. 99 percent of the population do not need the flu clot shot  . Thats fact . The story of jab yerself to protect others was  just a sales pitch ,based on bullshit.. Thats another fact . Whilst being told how dangerous and dodgy this flu was , the same liars were partying it up, fearless off the flu . Thats another fact.. We were all lied to ,another fact . No 1 likes to admit to being taken for a fool ,another fact.  So copy and paste any propaganda bollocks you see promoted by government funded scientists , funded medical experts,plenty of that shite on the old interweb  ... but you are only convinsing yourselves of the bullshit. The stupidity of it all for me was highlighted seeing people stood in the jab que whilst smokeing a ciggy . Hillarious. .. never locked my self down , toured the island enjoying the good weather ..refused to wear a mask anywere ,refused to be jabbed, went accross and refused to isolate on return . Even managed to exploit the compassionate grounds to get unjabbed friends oh sorry "family" over .  Id do it all again in a heartbeat . So ther ya go , fuck the flu and all the bullshit around it . And thank you NHS for so many of you also refusing the jab  and bring about an end to the nonsence ... better spell check me ther AC .. you love a good check

7 minutes ago, potiron said:

At the end of the day its all bollocks. 99 percent of the population do not need the flu clot shot  . Thats fact . The story of jab yerself to protect others was  just a sales pitch ,based on bullshit.. Thats another fact . Whilst being told how dangerous and dodgy this flu was , the same liars were partying it up, fearless off the flu . Thats another fact.. We were all lied to ,another fact . No 1 likes to admit to being taken for a fool ,another fact.  So copy and paste any propaganda bollocks you see promoted by government funded scientists , funded medical experts,plenty of that shite on the old interweb  ... but you are only convinsing yourselves of the bullshit. The stupidity of it all for me was highlighted seeing people stood in the jab que whilst smokeing a ciggy . Hillarious. .. never locked my self down , toured the island enjoying the good weather ..refused to wear a mask anywere ,refused to be jabbed, went accross and refused to isolate on return . Even managed to exploit the compassionate grounds to get unjabbed friends oh sorry "family" over .  Id do it all again in a heartbeat . So ther ya go , fuck the flu and all the bullshit around it . And thank you NHS for so many of you also refusing the jab  and bring about an end to the nonsence ... better spell check me ther AC .. you love a good check

What a complete ignorant bell end you are. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Black Mirror said:

According to official figures, circa 94% of people hospitalised with Covid or dying from Covid are vaccinated.

Before seatbelt wearing in cars was made compulsory, the majority of people killed in car crashes were not wearing seatbelts. Once belt wearing was compulsory, the majority of people killed in car crashes were wearing seatbelts

As AC said - it's numbers..... 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, kevster said:

Is that Spanish?

Dunno. You'll have to ask potiron, who wrote it. Why did you put it into a quote box attributed to me?

I took it that they meant jab queue. Considering potiron's spelling skills, that wasn't the worst of what they offer up. 

1 minute ago, potiron said:

Who said anything about being stood inside .. they were quing up outside ,obviously....

I never saw anyone queuing up outside the Chester Street facility, there was plenty of room inside.  Were people queuing outside the airport facility? After all the money spent down there on skirting boards? Scandalous! 

6 minutes ago, Zarley said:

I never saw anyone queuing up outside the Chester Street facility, there was plenty of room inside.  Were people queuing outside the airport facility? After all the money spent down there on skirting boards? Scandalous! 

Ther was lots of sheep stood outside in big ques. Think it was for "the booster " 🤣🤣🤣🤣 xmas time 21 or 22  i think it was . Just found it highly amusing seeing people stood ther waiting for a  jab whilst lighting up.  Pure entertainment

2 hours ago, potiron said:

At the end of the day its all bollocks. 99 percent of the population do not need the flu clot shot  . Thats fact

The story of jab yerself to protect others was  just a sales pitch ,based on bullshit.

So, let me put my patronising hat on.

A fact is defined as "a thing that is known or proved to be true." Can you prove these things to be true?

Or did you read them shared by your 'mate' on Facebook with a minion meme?

No 1 likes to admit to being taken for a fool ,another fact. 

I'm guessing you've never heard of a jester, fool, clown or comedian. They can all make very good livings being taken for a fool.

And thank you NHS for so many of you also refusing the jab  and bring about an end to the nonsence

You do know that NHS workers are required to have quite a few jabs to be employed, right? See here for Devon's policy: https://www.dpt.nhs.uk/download/18DtyCVD0c or here for Solent's: https://www.solent.nhs.uk/media/1257/healthcare-workers-screening-and-immunisation-policy.pdf

better spell check me ther AC .. you love a good check

But, I love you more, you're so handsome and virile and I don't want to put you off visiting MF.

36 minutes ago, potiron said:

Ther was lots of sheep stood outside in big ques. Think it was for "the booster " 🤣🤣🤣🤣 xmas time 21 or 22  i think it was . Just found it highly amusing seeing people stood ther waiting for a  jab whilst lighting up.  Pure entertainment

Getting yourself really worked up on an internet forum is also bad for you. Does nasty things to your blood pressure.

I'd be careful.