IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

Doesnt get me worked up son . I just find the inconsitancy of morons like yourself iritating . Like an itchy bollock thats all. But certainly not worked up. Maybe you should speak to NHS workers accross for there opinion. which thanks to my profession as a contractor  i actualy get to do quite a lot . I get allsorts of opinions  on this topic ,which is very good . Everyone knows were i stand on it . Which isnt lizard people taking us over, magnetic,5g ,a bill gates microchip, and god knows watever other crazy theories out ther .. but when you talk to people on a daily basis who were directly impacted by all this noncense ,you tend to get a diffrent picture to wat the BBC say . Which i guess is were most people look to  to back up your crackpot pandemic bullshit.  There is / was a huge amount of nhs workers who refused this particular jab based on fact and experiance on the so called front line  . They are the people to listen to. Not corrupt politicians with buisiness intrests. Follow the money son .... have fun with the gramer and spelling  , snuk a few gud uns in ther

Iv been lurking in this place for years . Other than the obvious consensus that rob callister and david ashford are cunts and We are gettin destroyed financialy by the civil service, Which i think we can all agree on .. i havnt seen any other facts on this forum

Just now, potiron said:

I dont need to prove anything mate.  You seem like the typical bloke down the pub expert. Prove me wrong ....  fact is ya cant . 

'I dont need to prove anything mate'

You don't need to prove anything, no.

But, if you're spouting some big claims, then people might ask you to back it up. Getting shitty when they do is a reflection on you rather than them.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, potiron said:

Every post from you pro vax nutters to us antivaxers as you call us ate both shitty and patronising. So why wouldnt i repay the compliment

Ah, but we can back it up with science.

Remember when a learned woman used to be called a witch? That's what people end up sounding like when they're calling science bollocks.

Do you remember how they proved someone was a witch? Drown her, and if she survives, she's a witch.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, AcousticallyChallenged said:

Ah, but we can back it up with science.

Remember when a learned woman used to be called a witch? That's what people end up sounding like when they're calling science bollocks.

Do you remember how they proved someone was a witch? Drown her, and if she survives, she's a witch.

Backing it up by science ... 😅😅😅 classic