IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

22 minutes ago, Lagman said:

I live on an island already, it was the islands and the "Royston Vasey" type places that could shut their borders effectively that have handled the virus much better than the bigger more populous places that couldn't.

You do understand that three weeks ago two people probably came back to the IOM with covid as well. But as they weren’t tested you didn’t know about it. So I’m not sure why you’re all of a sudden peeing your pants about covid carriers now just because we’re testing people for the first time when we haven’t before. Likely there’s been a good number over the last few months in exactly the same situation who simply haven’t been tested.

Edited by thesultanofsheight
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, thesultanofsheight said:

You do understand that three weeks ago two people probably came back to the IOM with covid as well. But as they weren’t tested you didn’t know about it. So I’m not sure why you’re all of a sudden peeing your pants about covid carriers now. 

Because it's rising everywhere in Europe, particularly concerning the UK since kids went back to school. Which equals more chance of getting it and bringing it here.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, The Old Git said:

Good to see that they’re bang on with data protection etc. My lawyer sent me someone else documents last week. Oops!

At a banking review I was addressed as someone else half way through and informed that I had £6m coming to the end of an investment term! I happened to know the person too!