IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

No not at all.  I am a self confessed sceptic , Il look at all aspects of an arguement /debate. For and against from many angles. I Can only speak from experiance as to what wev all witnessed and own personal experiances.  Combined with all politics around it ,the holes in the story and how many people have profited massivly out of the scam . It just doesnt add up . You can quote as much data as you like . But who is supplying such data. . I suppose a lot of you probabaly believe a covid vax passport was justified too ?? Even tho moraly wrong

4 minutes ago, potiron said:

No not at all.  I am a self confessed sceptic , Il look at all aspects of an arguement /debate. For and against from many angles. I Can only speak from experiance as to what wev all witnessed and own personal experiances.  Combined with all politics around it ,the holes in the story and how many people have profited massivly out of the scam . It just doesnt add up . You can quote as much data as you like . But who is supplying such data. . I suppose a lot of you probabaly believe a covid vax passport was justified too ?? Even tho moraly wrong

The risk of thinking that way is that you're just snowballing a lot of issues together, like conspiracy theorists do. A lot of separate, non-interrelated issues are mixed up together to make a viewpoint, without considering whether there's causal relationships. Where contrary evidence doesn't fit the narrative is met with the conspiracy maxim of "they would say that, wouldn't they ?".

Politics don't affect the efficacy of a vaccine, whether the company makes a profit doesn't affect the efficacy of a vaccine, personal experiences are anecdotal and don't affect the efficacy of a vaccine.

The only thing that matters if you're talking about benefits/risks of any medical treatment is clinical evidence. I'd be interested to hear the specific issues that you have with the clinical evidence.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, potiron said:

Same logic vise versa then

Not really. If I can show you all the measurements, how they’re taken, what the results are, and you can do those same measurements yourself, you can work out if I’ve come to the right conclusion.

You might go “actually, no, you can’t fly, flapping your arms can only give you this amount of lift, and you weigh too much for that”.
You’d be disproving my claim that way. 

That’s part of the “peer review” process. 

As said before the vast majority of people dont need the so called vax . Its the flu . Why are so many people refusing further vaxs ? What did it do to ther health ? Isnt it more true to say that a lot of people were weak and blackmailed into it for fear of never being able to leave the country/island in our case.  Look at how many doses ov vax are wasted .   If you have to be blackmailed into a narrative , it needs closer inspection

3 minutes ago, potiron said:

Isnt it more true to say that a lot of people were weak and blackmailed into it for fear of never being able to leave the country/island in our case

Not really. The only difference was a test on arrival back once things started opening up again.

It was never a case of “can’t come back, you’re not jabbed”

Just now, potiron said:

Why are strokes ,heart attacks ,micarditis,clots more common in post vax days ... hang on ots just conspiracy , move along nothing to see here

Funnily enough, there was a rise in all those things before the vaccine.

They must’ve been putting vaccine in the water supply.

Couldn’t be a symptom of COVID, right?

• Like 1

A few holes in the story here .  Medical proffesional obviously full of shit.  Dont they sound and look happy . Love it when tv jernos and politicians  get schooled. Wish i could find the kate burley 1 .  She gets proper wound up 

Edited by potiron

13 minutes ago, potiron said:

A few holes in the story here .  Medical proffesional obviously full of shit.  Dont they sound and look happy . Love it when tv jernos and politicians  get schooled. Wish i could find the kate burley 1 .  She gets proper wound up 

I get proper wound up watching and listening to Kay Burley!

2 minutes ago, The Bastard said:

This isn't evidence, it's just anecdotal opinions. All we're hearing is you believe a conspiracy but can't post any hard evidence for it 

The pot can post it without evidence. 

It doesn’t mean anyone has to believe it.

Black Mirror at least adds some discredited doctors or flawed studies or pay to publish journals into the mix. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1