IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

9 hours ago, Gladys said:

It wasn't to directly impact on transmission but to send a very strong message, particularly to those who thought they could get away with little infringements as 'it wouldn't do any harm'. 

So how did you conduct your life to ensure the restrictions had minimal impact on you? 

@Bosley  Do you ever read replies? 

26 minutes ago, Bosley said:

Threats of beatings on the head with a mallet now is it Adolf? That sounds about your level. Not one word of the pitiful far right drivel you have written above explains why 72 people got thrown into jail in the IOM and how any of that stopped the transmission of covid. Yay we threw the most people in jail. That really showed that covid who was boss! 

What an absolute nutter. I bet you had a snitching frenzy over the pandemic like all the other deranged lockdown nutters! 

I've explained why people ended up in jail in simple terms even you can understand.

Just to reiterate they were punished for breaking the laws designed to protect the populace from covid. Including you. Locking them up made sure they were isolated from the general population despite their efforts not to be. They were isolated from the inmates inside as well which is as it should be.

Only themselves to blame...

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, P.K. said:

I've explained why people ended up in jail in simple terms even you can understand.

You don’t have to explain things in simple terms to me Adolf. I’m not some deranged totalitarian lunatic like you who simply can’t grasp the wider concept of prison having a zero effect as a covid prevention mechanism. Unless you want to point me to an academic paper somewhere Adolf which proves that the more people you throw in prison as a government the less covid you have? 

But you can’t talk sense with the nutters like you. So there you go. Seventy two people jailed is a matter of great shame which haunts the IOM and will for many years to come. 

Edited by Bosley
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Gladys said:

You are joking?  The admin does not like any challenge to his views whatsoever.  So, all he gets is like-minded people echoing his opinions. 

It looks like the debate is much better and more balanced on there from that post above compared to the total shit posted here on the same subject. You sound like you’ve probably been banned from there. Was engaging with real people under your real name too traumatic for you in case someone didn’t agree with you?

7 minutes ago, Idleweiss said:

It looks like the debate is much better and more balanced on there from that post above compared to the total shit posted here on the same subject. You sound like you’ve probably been banned from there. Was engaging with real people under your real name too traumatic for you in case someone didn’t agree with you?

No trauma at all.  

17 minutes ago, Bosley said:

You don’t have to explain things in simple terms to me Adolf. I’m not some deranged totalitarian lunatic like you who simply can’t grasp the wider concept of prison having a zero effect as a covid prevention mechanism. Unless you want to point me to an academic paper somewhere Adolf which proves that the more people you throw in prison as a government the less covid you have? 

But you can’t talk sense with the nutters like you. So there you go. Seventy two people jailed is a matter of great shame which haunts the IOM and will for many years to come. 

The spread of Covid was limited in large part at the beginning, by people observing the restrictions.  I repeat, prison was not a mechanism to slow the spread but a mechanism to penalise those whose actions jeopardised those efforts and also to send a clear message that compliance was mandatory.

You still haven't explained your own actions to continue with your lifestyle despite the restrictions. 

6 minutes ago, Gladys said:

The spread of Covid was limited in large part at the beginning, by people observing the restrictions.  I repeat, prison was not a mechanism to slow the spread but a mechanism to penalise those whose actions jeopardised those efforts and also to send a clear message that compliance was mandatory.

You still haven't explained your own actions to continue with your lifestyle despite the restrictions. 

@Gladys I’ve found it impossible to explain even the basics of quantum theory to my cat. Just give it up. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Gladys said:

Why do I have to explain my actions to you? An anonymous inconsequential avatar on a forum that seems to be largely full of nutters who couldn't structure a coherent debate with my cat? 

1 hour ago, Bosley said:

Reduced to Playground name-calling. Why am I not surprised...

By all means google away and try and find an academic paper that proves that the IOM approach to covid was not only "ineffective" but was also "a matter of great shame which will haunt the IOM for many years to come" and I guarantee you will discover what the expression "pissing up a rope" really means...

You just couldn't make it up.