IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

4 hours ago, hissingsid said:

So the gutter press are at it again comparing the amount of people who may or may not die of other conditions  over 5 years with the amount of people who have died due to Covid or Covid aggravating a previous condition over 6 months .   You could not make it up.   I am old enough to remember when Newspapers printed facts, or the best information they were aware of, now it is all stupid opinions from  clowns who have not a clue but just want their 60 seconds of fame.  I do not buy papers but I do look at the headlines on the internet and no wonder people are getting depressed and frustrated what a lot of tosh.

It’s also headline in the Telegraph or is that gutter press as well as doesn’t fit your warped agenda?

i would also listen to Wrightys view as as a professional rather  than the hysteria spreaders like you & PK or maybe you’re the same person as one couldn’t be so stupid?

By the way as well as the gutter press as some call the papers that don’t agree with them, the Guardian also has similar stories. Basically Covid lockdowns are causing more death & misery than Covid itself 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/sep/02/pandemic-may-have-hastened-non-covid-deaths-in-england-and-wales

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Banker said:

It’s also headline in the Telegraph or is that gutter press as well as doesn’t fit your warped agenda?

i would also listen to Wrightys view as as a professional rather  than the hysteria spreaders like you & PK or maybe you’re the same person as one couldn’t be so stupid?

@Banker

The Telegrah was purchased by the Barclay brothers with the sole purpose of pushing their anti-EU agenda hence Bozo is their poster boy.

It went straight downhill from there. Calling it "gutter press" is probably being generous because it's now just desperately awful.

Of course, after the Brexit vote the Barclay's promptly put it up for sale as it had acheived their purpose and was then surplus to their requirements.

Don't you know anything...?

Just now, P.K. said:

@Banker

The Telegrah was purchased by the Barclay brothers with the sole purpose of pushing their anti-EU agenda hence Bozo is their poster boy.

It went straight downhill from there. Calling it "gutter press" is probably being generous because it's now just desperately awful.

Of course, after the Brexit vote the Barclay's promptly put it up for sale as it had acheived their purpose and was then surplus to their requirements.

Don't you know anything...?

Have you read the guardian article as well as says same thing or is that now gutter press along with all others who don’t agree with your warped views?

2 minutes ago, hissingsid said:

Still have not told us whether you are safely back home or still wandering around Lewis’s counting the numbers, I think that may have been a little dream you had after eating too much cheese.

Another fact denying twit or is it PK again?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/sep/02/pandemic-may-have-hastened-non-covid-deaths-in-england-and-wales

Edited by Banker

7 minutes ago, Banker said:

By the way as well as the gutter press as some call the papers that don’t agree with them, the Guardian also has similar stories. Basically Covid lockdowns are causing more death & misery than Covid itself 

For fucks sake banker, you're making shit up again while posting a link to support your bullshit argument which immediately disproves it. You are either a) thick as fuck or b) a liar.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

For fucks sake banker, you're making shit up again while posting a link to support your bullshit argument which immediately disproves it. You are either a) thick as fuck or b) a liar.

Reporting headlines in various papers and not the only one on here who agrees. I didn’t post the original link and think it was Wrighty who supported some of arguments so are you giving him the same personal abuse?

also I thought the strong personal abuse of those you disagree with had been banned?

• Haha 1

He said he went away, went in Lewis’s not many in there ,even counting the dummy’s, apparently, now dodging the issue, no straight answer just quotes from the Guardian.  Having a hissy fit now because he obviously cannot remember what he puts in posts.    Pinocchio springs to mind....not sure why.  :spam:

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, hissingsid said:

Still have not told us whether you are safely back home or still wandering around Lewis’s counting the numbers, I think that may have been a little dream you had after eating too much cheese.

If the above is directed at me I would appreciate it being written in an intelligible manner.

If it's directed at Banker then crack on.

Thanks.

Edited by P.K.
Nearly hoisted by my own petard

1 hour ago, hissingsid said:

He said he went away, went in Lewis’s not many in there ,even counting the dummy’s, apparently, now dodging the issue, no straight answer just quotes from the Guardian.  Having a hissy fit now because he obviously cannot remember what he puts in posts.    Pinocchio springs to mind....not sure why.  :spam:

I don’t know why your getting so agitated and pathetic about a poster that posted a clear link to a news part story that supported their argument. If they hadn’t posted a link you’d be the one shouting fake news. It’s no win really. Still seems to be a lot of Covid nut jobs on here who just won’t even entertain any alternative view to their doomsday covid scaremongering. 

• Like 1

Looks like population is still falling with just old duffers increasing which will only increase as IOM economy shrinking with fewer opportunities for the young.

http://www.iomtoday.co.im/article.cfm?id=57985&headline=Population falls again but number of over-65s rises&sectionIs=NEWS&searchyear=2020

Edited by Banker
  • Like 1

Just now, Banker said:

Looks like population is still falling with just old duffers increasing which will only increase as IOM economy shrinking with fewer opportunities for the young.

We don't even want our young back at Christmas because of the loons - who would want to eventually return to an island and participate in growing its economy at the end of all this if you got a great big resounding “piss off and stay away” message from your homeland when you needed it most? The whole island is just showing how sad and insular most of its residents are.