IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

3 minutes ago, The Dog's Dangly Bits said:

He actually made a point of saying how pleased he was because rugby is his favourite sport.

so he's a fan of big sweaty blokes then ??  no wonder he's sucking up to howard.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WTF said:

i saw 4 guys playing golf in ramsey and if they had been any closer on the tee they'd have needed lube.

Good.  Who cares?

This social distancing thing is embarrassing really.   The Wolrd Health Organisation actually recommend a metre.

I was at B and Q earlier.  Free for all.  As it should be.  Down town is the same.  The street is chaotic.  It's unworkable and unnecessary and I think many people just have had enough.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, The Dog's Dangly Bits said:

It's unworkable and unnecessary and I think many people just have had enough.

That’s basically what the UK has decided. If people want to carry on shitting themselves hiding in their own homes that’s fine but pretty much everyone else is just going about their business being careful and it’s clear in the UK at least that they’re not going to tell anyone to do anything anymore. They’re just letting people get on with it to the point that people will probably start feeling A bit stupid for sitting in their own homes as everyone else is just getting on with it. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Golfer said:

It's the same as the 15minutes inside rule, our near neighbors have had daughter inside for past 2 hours!!

My god don't you have anything better to do then watch how long your neighbours have visitor's for. People should be allowed to get on with life now the virus is all but gone now. 

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, Golfer said:

It's the same as the 15minutes inside rule, our near neighbors have had daughter inside for past 2 hours!!

There's no rule. https://covid19.gov.im/general-information/latest-updates/

"Guidance from The European Centre for Disease Control recommends that indoor contact is limited to 15 minutes and social distancing should be observed. While this measure is highly recommended, it is an individual’s choice whether to observe this guidance."

That's really what I think

Comrade Mezec did an excellent Facebook live session the other day & even he - a bit of a reb if ever there was one - referred to himself as British & to their closeness with Britain

A Manx person would never do that unless they were in the US or some other centre of universal ignorance

2 hours ago, The Dog's Dangly Bits said:

Well given that football and rugby specifically have that as a fundamental part of the sport then it would appear you are not free to play them.

It's a bit like saying boxing is fine as long as you are two metres apart.

You and Southfork should get in a ring. Comedy gold...

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Golfer said:

The police should have a word with you about your stalking... :ph34r: