IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

12 minutes ago, trmpton said:

It’s not just Twitter.  Most of the comments I am reading all over the place and being seen by tens of millions of people are that it’s pretty backward.  People calling for boycotts of the island, key workers to leave us to it etc.

Bit of a pr nightmare really 

Everyone I speak to is jealous of how well the Isle of Man has handled things.

I wouldn't worry about "the comments" in anything you read. It's nobodies and morons.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, trmpton said:

Erm, surely it would have been better to just put their van straight back on the boat and keep them in it for the journey, or some other mechanism to get them off island without potentially infecting police, prison officer, prison officers family’s, other inmates etc.

Having the prison on full lockdown is hardly ideal is it?

Are you another one blessed with hindsight then?

45 minutes ago, Banker said:

Most normal people were aware the analysis needs to be done by Government and it’s advisors not by idiots like you on forums.your inability to listen to any other way other than yours is very troubling and no doubt you are a bully in real life

"Analysis needs to be done by Government" indeed is the feeblest excuse by a blowhard demanding to be informed of anything to assist their point of view that I have ever heard.

You're clearly not bothered about the facts of the matter or you would research it yourself.

But then the "test on entry" nonsense has been totally discredited....

• Like 1

Just now, trmpton said:

If you were a business owner who read this and was then asked to send workers here would you do it having read about this?  I wouldn’t.  Bet these blokes end up suing their employer

Why should we care?

Business here is mostly doing ok - certainly much better than most of the UK.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, trmpton said:

If you were a business owner who read this and was then asked to send workers here would you do it having read about this?  I wouldn’t.  Bet these blokes end up suing their employer

They were told not to go out but chose to ignore it. On what grounds will they sue their employer - their own gross stupidity... good luck with that

3 hours ago, trmpton said:

and they'll get nowhere as you can't sue someone else for being fucking stupid yourself.

Edited by The Dog's Dangly Bits
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, P.K. said:

"Analysis needs to be done by Government" indeed is the feeblest excuse by a blowhard demanding to be informed of anything to assist their point of view that I have ever heard.

You're clearly not bothered about the facts of the matter or you would research it yourself.

But then the "test on entry" nonsense has been totally discredited....

Test on entry working in Jersey and also Italy who has best record in Europe 

31 minutes ago, trmpton said:

It’s not just Twitter.  Most of the comments I am reading all over the place and being seen by tens of millions of people are that it’s pretty backward.  People calling for boycotts of the island, key workers to leave us to it etc.

Bit of a pr nightmare really 

Another load of cock! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Banker said:

Are you on drugs, because you’re coming out with some shite

Rachomics has already explained to you personally why testing on entry merely gives a false sense of security and comes with some risks.

This is your very lame reply:

On 9/6/2020 at 3:07 PM, Banker said:

Ok thanks for explanation. Jersey do have a risk based way of testing and those coming from higher risk areas or countries have to quarantine.

So do you understand it or not...?