IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

43 minutes ago, hissingsid said:

No chance this was made clear this week by the CM and when the borders start opening it will not be a free for all it will be direct flights or boats to countries with very low infection and quite right too.

With the greatest respect we fly to the UK and we fly to Ireland. Those are the only two places that we fly to. Are you suggesting the chief minister will introduce direct flights to France or Belgium if they have a lower infection rate than the UK? That will not happen. We will be flying to the UK even if it isn’t a low infection area by August at the latest otherwise the economy is even more dead than it is at the moment. Most people have had enough of this nonsense. Those who want to brick themselves up inside their own houses are totally free to do that if they are petrified but the rest of us are caring less and less about all this crap by the day.   

Edited by Mr Newbie
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, The Dog's Dangly Bits said:

It depends what you define as a long time.  It'll be sooner than you think I suspect. 

I suspect the Harold Wilson definition of a long time would surprise most people. But it’s true.

A week is a long time in politics.

• Like 2

I just popped to the Milestone for fuel. The car queue for the reopened McDonalds stretched from McD back down to City Plumbing. Probably the best use the Peel Rd cycle lane has ever had :lol:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1