IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

2 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

That BBC footage is scary. It’s like they’ve all been brain washed into believing what they’re doing is right when it’s obvious it isn’t. It is literally going to bankrupt the UK and kill any chance of any possible recovery or hope for millions of people. I can see troops on the streets yet as people aren’t going to take this sort of pressure and psychological abuse for much longer. 

The armed forces are going to help out with logistics, planning etc in high risk areas if requested 

10 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

That BBC footage is scary. It’s like they’ve all been brain washed into believing what they’re doing is right when it’s obvious it isn’t. It is literally going to bankrupt the UK and kill any chance of any possible recovery or hope for millions of people. I can see troops on the streets yet as people aren’t going to take this sort of pressure and psychological abuse for much longer. They’ve all but locked down the wrong city too. Most of Liverpool isn’t going to give a flying fuck so let’s see what happens next. 

They've already got brexit to bankrupt the UK - if that's the plan....

It didn't look to me like anyone had been brainwashed. Although it would undoubtedly be a good move for some....

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Banker said:

The armed forces are going to help out with logistics, planning etc in high risk areas if requested 

Locking a load of scallies, drug dealers, hooligans and assorted shady types up in one of Britain’s most lawless cities isn’t going to end well that’s for sure. I’d hope they will start burning police cars within a week. 

Edited by thesultanofsheight
  • Sad 3

4 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

Locking a load of scallies, drug dealers, hooligans and assorted shady types up in one of Britain’s most lawless cities isn’t going to end well that’s for sure. I’d hope they will start burning police cars within a week. 

You HOPE they'll start burning police cars?

Why aren't you there...?

• Like 4

Just now, P.K. said:

You HOPE they'll start burning police cars?

Why aren't you there...?

Yes I certainly hope they do start burning police cars as this whole situation is bollocks. It’s been mis managed from day one and it’s destroying peoples lives for no real benefit as it’s having almost no impact on deaths or transmission. It’s just stacking up walking wounded who will have to live with the fallout of this for years. 

• Sad 3

19 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

I’d hope they will start burning police cars within a week. 

11 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

Yes I certainly hope they do start burning police cars

You've clearly lost it  and should get help.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

Yes I certainly hope they do start burning police cars as this whole situation is bollocks. It’s been mis managed from day one and it’s destroying peoples lives for no real benefit as it’s having almost no impact on deaths or transmission. It’s just stacking up walking wounded who will have to live with the fallout of this for years. 

You’re crackers. Even tongue in cheek, that isn’t remotely funny. What is you’re problem, are you OK ?

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Scotty said:

You’re crackers. Even tongue in cheek, that isn’t remotely funny. What is you’re problem, are you OK ?

I left a confused emoji on that. Please don’t have another completely embarrassing meltdown about that but really your post and the reasons for it were very confusing. 

Edited by thesultanofsheight

Just now, thesultanofsheight said:

If left a confused emoji on that. Please don’t have another completely embarrassing mental meltdown about that but really your post was very confusing. 

Which part was hard to understand ? Glad I don’t know you as I would be upset seeing a breakdown .

• Like 1
  • Confused 1