IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

I note that Jersey, with its more risky much much lauded on here border strategy are beginning to have problems. 30 cases over the weekend, 5 community ones. That's 61 active cases, which would be very close to putting us back into lockdown if it was here, according to our governments 'plan'. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Scotty said:

You don’t know me at all big boy. 

Still confused ? Call around to discuss your confusion then. 
If you negotiate the minefields on the drive and beat the dogs and cheat the cold electronic eyes, and if you make it through the shotguns in the porch, open the priesthole and if I’m in I’ll tell you............to GTF. Just saying like.

• Haha 1

Looks like the UK hospitality industry has had enough. They can’t be expected to keep peoples jobs open after all this.

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-54463132

As for the workers. Imagine being on minimum wage and now being told that you’re on 2/3rds of minimum wage because a clueless government wants you to stop working again for an indefinite period of time. 

Edited by thesultanofsheight

5 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

Looks like the UK hospitality industry has had enough. They can’t be expected to keep peoples jobs open after all this.

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-54463132

As for the workers. Imagine being on minimum wage and now being told that you’re on 2/3rds of minimum wage because a clueless government wants you to stop working again for an indefinite period of time. 

Here’s a suggestion for you. Instead of being in a rush to post nonsense and then return to edit. Take a bit of time and think about what you are going to post. Chances are, you won’t bother...

Queue confused emoji

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Neil Down said:

Here’s a suggestion for you. Instead of being in a rush to post nonsense and then return to edit. Take a bit of time and think about what you are going to post. Chances are, you won’t bother...

Queue confused emoji

So you have now contracted emoji aversion as well? Hilarious. It’s more contagious than COVID-19 it seems. It’s clearly running rife around forum posters as that’s at least 5 now. Or is it? I have to ask are you ok? 

Edited by thesultanofsheight