IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

38 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

Hahahaha, you're a bit like Trump, completely losing it, in total public denial, lashing out, even though secretly you know, you know, you're a pathetic little man. Hahahaha.

Only one person losing it. I’m not lashing out. I’m responding to completely mental lies / conspiracies you posted. That’s all. 

Edited by thesultanofsheight
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

You seemed to be suggesting that me and Banker were the same poster starting different threads which is a completely mental lie. 

People have been drawing that conclusion for a long while now

40 minutes ago, wrighty said:

@TheTeapot @thesultanofsheight@Neil Down

None of you are mentalists. You all make good points. Please calm down. Nothing is helped by the ya-boo posting style you have. I respect you all, at least part of the time. Please keep it civil. 

Fair comment Wrighty but only one on your list persists with the insults...just saying

• Confused 3

2 hours ago, finlo said:
2 hours ago, Cambon said:

Already been done with the Nightingale hospitals which are mothballed. 

Did they ever see a single patient?

Some them actually didn't.  Not a single one.  And the reason was completely predictable - there simply weren't the staff to service them.  The NHS doesn't have enough people at the best of times and the extra people they could round up or repurpose were all needed to replace the staff who were ill or quarantined.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Banker said:

Interesting question from Clare Barber yesterday, caught Howie out after saying they followed Medical experts advice on borders!

The Chief Minister stated that Public Health were part of the group involved in developing the borders framework. Yet in an email that I received from the Director of Public Health relating specifically to Stage 4 of the borders plan, she stated that the Public Health Directorate was not asked to provide any assessment or advice to inform the decision regarding the borders plan.
Could the Chief Minister confirm just how involved Public Health have been and are in developing our pandemic plans?

he tried to bluster way out saying they are at all meetings etc but it’s basically bollocks 

Everyone was catching Quayle out in the questions.  When Ann Corlett's running rings round you, you know you've problems.  But being Quayle he clearly didn't even realise he wasn't answering the questions that were asked.  You can see the whole sorry half hour, courtesy of Mr Moulton,  here:

Watterson complained that he'd been trying to get a straight answer off the Medical Director since July.  You'll notice that every time he's asked to release information to the public, Quayle just tries to fob Members off with promising them private meetings to tell them stuff.  It's the usual desperation to keep anything from leaking out to the plebs.