IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

2 hours ago, The Dog's Dangly Bits said:

He's in a no win situation there.  If he bins it off for being unwell he will get shite about it.

I just think Moulton would be better placed actually trying to ask some pertinent questions.  You know, like it's his job or something.

Rather than being the sniping pile of irrelevance he looked yesterday.

The option wasn't to bin it off though  - someone else could have delivered the message that Guernsey had delivered at 1. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, The Dog's Dangly Bits said:

Moulton was a complete dick yesterday. 

Big H clearly isn't well.  Moulton adds fuck all to anything and if I'd have been Big H there I'd have fucked him straight out of the room.

4 hours ago, The Dog's Dangly Bits said:

He's in a no win situation there.  If he bins it off for being unwell he will get shite about it.

Quoted for the cringeworthiness of calling Quayle 'Big H'.  Especially as he's actually quite short and a bit touchy about it.  And of course he couldn't have ordered Moulton out of the room because he wasn't there in the first place.  At most he could have cut off his contact, which even Quayle must have realised would have made him look like an entitled, over-sensitive idiot.  So he just had to grin and bear it:

Though not grinning as widely as Ewart was, I noticed.

Remember Ashford was unwell and didn't appear and no one has been slagging him off about that.  This was just Quayle terrified that something could happen with him being seen to be 'in charge'.  

He did however say something in passing that justified the cancellation of the Guernsey airlink as the outbreak there seems to be more serious.  The BBC has more details:

13:20 23 Oct  Cases in cluster rises to seven

The number of confirmed Covid-19 cases in Guernsey's cluster has risen to seven, with another presumptive case, Dr Nicola Brink said.

The director of Public Health said five of those cases are linked to a specific venue, alongside a family member and work colleague.

She added that between 80 and 100 people linked to the cluster are currently in self-isolation.

The 'linked to a specific venue' is particularly worrying because it suggest more than just one household as it appeared at first.

Edited by Roger Mexico
Add link

1 hour ago, The Duck of Atholl said:

I don't know if anyone else has done this but i'm in just over 5 days of quarantine having returned from the UK. At the moment i'm living alone and i have to say the next 9 days or so are going to be a tough gig...might nip out to Maccys!

0_Nosey-neighbour-at-the-window-with-bin

Now, now... we're watching.

• Haha 3

Just now, Uhtred said:

My neighbour’s nine year old grandson.

Seriously though: You vociferously complain about the CM. So which of the other potential candidates would you rather see take over and why?

It's easy to sound clever complaining (that's why bad standup comedians are always negative). It's much harder to say what specifically someone is in favour of. And it's seldom pithy or gets a laugh.

Are you in politics yourself?

• Like 2