IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

I have not read any of your alleged remarks because most of you have not the brains that you were born with.And most of you were born outside of God's own Island.

The fat boy from Marown has done good..Teased at school and yet if you are black you have to cry at every knockback.Nothing is your fault and you want revenge..If anyone takes away the "Boat in the morning" retort then there will be an uproar.

Nice one Howard nice job and keep it up..Even my kids support you..

1 hour ago, SJR said:

The fat boy from Marown has done good..Teased at school and yet if you are black you have to cry at every knockback.Nothing is your fault and you want revenge..If anyone takes away the "Boat in the morning" retort then there will be an uproar.

Kirk Michael surely?

12 hours ago, Out of the blue said:

Yes, but I am trying to remain optimistic. I did notice that he is looking decidedly unhealthy and worn out. He really could have done with getting out in that sun we had. 

wouldn't that kill him ?

New Zealand seems to be done with corona and removing all restrictions and re-opening everything; apart their border with the outside world which remains shut.

Hopefully the Manx government follows suit. There is a plan for re-opening the NSC from Monday. Details below.

879529503_NewZealandliftslockdownasJacindaArderndeclaresitfreeofcoronavirus(9-Jun-20).thumb.jpg.b9242288ecb2ac18424d9c641318a7f7.jpg

886557919_NSCCovid-19updates11-Jun-20.jpg.f4f109b45ac50524ffee1c0dd5e2e847.jpg

• Like 1

I had an email about the Fitness Zone at the NSC.  

It's a great example of how utterly painful the government are making it for any business to operate.  You've got to book online slots, social distancing etc.   Loads of measures in places. All for fuck all.

The same in offices and shops etc.  Businesses having to spend collectively millions on measures that add zero value at all.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, The Dog's Dangly Bits said:

I had an email about the Fitness Zone at the NSC.  

It's a great example of how utterly painful the government are making it for any business to operate.  You've got to book online slots, social distancing etc.   Loads of measures in places. All for fuck all.

The same in offices and shops etc.  Businesses having to spend collectively millions on measures that add zero value at all.

The only people who have been empowered during this mess are H&S execs and box ticking bureaucrats. It feels as if we have all been temporarily been absorbed into the civil service.  Can you imagine this level of treacle and inertia for a forty year career. The pension is not worth it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, snowman said:

Leisure and hospitality - pubs, clubs, cinemas, sport, etc. - all remaining restrictions will be removed sooner rather than later. Announcements early next week.

That's what I mean - mixed messages again - it's not ALL legal requirements for social distancing quite yet?