IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

31 minutes ago, trmpton said:

The quote from the guy at fedelta summed it up for me.  His staff member refused a test by 111 because it don’t fit all the boxes they need to tick, depots the company offering to pay and us Harley testing anyone when we apparently have loads of spare capacity.

I reckon it was sorted out, away from meddling DHSC interference

Screenshot-2020-11-12-at-15-20-20.png

2 minutes ago, trmpton said:

No.  It’s what they should have done Months ago but havent

Thanks.

I think there will be this and other measures introduced here on the back of our Covid experience. 

28 minutes ago, NoTailT said:

Just heard 111 / Track &  Trace are busy today - two filipino women went to a party and have tested positive.

How on earth can they track everyone who may have been at the party or had been in contact with them before, during and after. Lets assume the T and T people are good at this.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Apple said:

Thanks.

I think there will be this and other measures introduced here on the back of our Covid experience. 

How on earth can they track everyone who may have been at the party or had been in contact with them before, during and after. Lets assume the T and T people are good at this.

Easy.  We are a quick and nimble jurisdiction who can react quickly to changing environments and utilise our world class IT and telecoms sector to roll out a world beating track and trace app in advance of when the virus inevitably returns, and so be able to quickly identify and test any possible high risk contacts.  We will be the envy of the world because we can still allow some freedoms and be confident that if there is an outbreak we can react effectively.  We have had months to sort it out after all 

Oh wait. No, sorry.  What was I thinking.  We have no way of knowing who has been where when and no social distancing.  We will just reply on being COVID free for ever more.

Edited by trmpton
  • Haha 1