IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

1 hour ago, The Dog's Dangly Bits said:

Really? To be fair it's a while since I've been in there.  I always thought it was fairly quiet in there and in need of gutting.

Ramsey was a great night out at one time too!

Yes really. We're a little like the Mos Eisly cantina but a nice bunch. It was flooded a couple of years back and some money was spent inside (a modest sum I would add). The ouside has not long been painted too. 

Its OK now for a night out. Swan, Central, Truth, Bar Logo, Plough, Stanley, Traf, Mitre, Commie and Royal. A neat little crawl. 

ETA, then meet at the Kebab shop for the obligatory fight

Edited by piebaps
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, piebaps said:

Yes really. We're a little like the Mos Eisly cantina but a nice bunch. It was flooded a couple of years back and some money was spent inside (a modest sum I would add). The ouside has not long been painted too. 

Its OK now for a night out. Swan, Central, Truth, Bar Logo, Plough, Stanley, Traf, Mitre, Commie and Royal. A neat little crawl. 

ETA, then meet at the Kebab shop for the obligatory fight

You missed the Buff club!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, The Dog's Dangly Bits said:

I had an email about the Fitness Zone at the NSC.  

It's a great example of how utterly painful the government are making it for any business to operate.  You've got to book online slots, social distancing etc.   Loads of measures in places. All for fuck all.

The same in offices and shops etc.  Businesses having to spend collectively millions on measures that add zero value at all.

Can you please show that email to me? I have not received it yet.

Glad to see that they’ve now done away with it all. It must have really pissed the teachers off especially as no social distancing means absolutely no excuse for not being at work anymore and no need to re-configure any of the school properties. Quite a clever move by the CM. Shut up and get back to work you wont be sunbathing until September! 

32 minutes ago, Mr Newbie said:

Glad to see that they’ve now done away with it all. It must have really pissed the teachers off especially as no social distancing means absolutely no excuse for not being at work anymore and no need to re-configure any of the school properties. Quite a clever move by the CM. Shut up and get back to work you wont be sunbathing until September! 

I do like it.  Text book putting ball in there court if they don’t crack on it’s there fault not the chiefs. Very clever

• Like 1