IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

5 minutes ago, the stinking enigma said:

With regards to long covid, I'd have thought there would be useful information gleaned from premiership footballers and other top level athletes that have had covid then recovered, due to the data already available about their vo2 max scores, lung capacity etc prior to contracting it then measured again afterwards. 

That's a bit technical Stinky.... you OK? :D

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Major Rushen said:

Moulton...... a bad workman always blames his tools.    He lost it and Ashford made him look a test.

He asked questions that we all have asked and was getting BS back.  He did his job, unless the real job of the press is just to regurgitate what is fed to them.  And don't  we all criticise that?

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Andy Onchan said:

That's a bit technical Stinky.... you OK? :D

It's been half bothering me on a small scale for a while now. A rare chance for a snapshot of before and after.  Ronaldo must be the closest monitored athlete on the planet, he's obsessed by it. Plus now mo Salah has it I'm a bit worried for him, though I wasn't for sadio mane even though I rate sadio higher.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Cambon said:

You have been bleating about how fantastic jersey is doing for months.  I said it will end badly. Are you back pedalling? 

Think I mentioned all Channel Islands ! strange how you ignore Guernsey who have less cases whilst allowing families to visit, have a proper exit plan and testing on arrival.

Edited by Banker

28 minutes ago, Gladys said:

He asked questions that we all have asked and was getting BS back.  He did his job, unless the real job of the press is just to regurgitate what is fed to them.  And don't  we all criticise that?

PM's only mistake was to grovel about Zoom. You wouldn't catch Paxman apologising for talking over a politician.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Banker said:

Think I mentioned all Channel Islands ! strange how you ignore Guernsey who have less cases whilst allowing families to visit, have a proper exit plan and testing on arrival.

You forgot to say about guernseys 14 day isolation, same as us. 

For those who are interested, you can find the addresses of the location where people returning from today can choose to self-isolate. Just checked for my home and have 4 self-isolation properties with 5 min walk. Properties are spread throughout island and seems none of major hotels have taken part in this scheme. Offered purely FYI with no implied judgement made.

3 hours ago, Lxxx said:

Any links?

This is the 'offending' article. You can hear Quayle's response to Moulton supposedly interrupting Ashford's blurb. Just who does he think he is? The self-entitled temerity of the man shows what sort of politician he isn't. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1